Logic Issue #11 out now

• KellyKelly
    July 2006
    Every issue just seems to be getting better and better.

Issue #11 is out now and if you haven't got a subscription then I suggest getting one. Email [email protected] for details. Remember Logic will get more out of a subscription sale than a sale through CNA.

Otherwise - pick up a copy from your local surfstore or newsagent.

Make sure you support you local mag guys --- the more support it gets the better the next issue will be.

We have some copies hitting the UK for the first time. I'll post here when they arrive and let you know where you can grab a copy.

Bodyboarding Industry 956 views

1 Reply

• mettie
    July 2006
    Hey ous, just a quick note, i got my subscription to movement international, sent here to my house in aspen, colorado. I am all amped, the mag is pretty sick. Good shot of darrel at waimea! Otherwise, i am just getting some coin together for another forray down south to puerto escondido in sept. If anyone is keen, join us. Myself, shaggy and jonty medcalf will be down there along with Olivier Etchebers ( frenchman, living in CT). I will be doing another North Shore stint in november for a month b4 the ski season here in aspen. See u ous there. Laters, mettie
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.