maree from malaysia

• supermaree
    February 2006
    Hi everyone, im in malaysia and its the land of the lefts!!! i allways new there were set ups and waves like this. im living on the ebach at the end of the jungle on the east coast of malaysia and the swell comes from the north out of the china sea. points and setupa are unbelievable, mechanical perfect waves going un ridden everyday!!! i allways believed this and here i am, i named this spot Komoto's after the komoto dragon lizzards what live in the swamps in this area. picture a left wave kinda crossed between plett, kirra and j-bay and no one out everyday.... ive only surfed it 1-4 ft but can only imagine the quality when the swell pics up. i will try send pics soon!

cool
    later
    Maree

Travel 1,637 views

5 Replies

• GordnotDoug
    February 2006
    Stoked you out of SA finally chap, enjoy the waves and keep us updated. I'm still on the same Super Yacht, currently in St. Maarten Island after spending 5 weeks in Tortola with Chris Juredin. They have some sick waves there two.

Lster,

:wink:
  • morrisminormorrisminor
    March 2006
    stoked craig, always wondered if there were waves there.Look out for those dragons man, and get a fat barrel for landlocked londoners
  • deejay
    March 2006
    Oh shit, the guys out of SA finally. I'm going to have to make a stop over there on the way to Indo. How far you from KL? How long you there for? Hit me back on my rocketmail addy. Be good to get some old times stories going over a kamodo dragon biefstuk.
  • bobby
    August 2006
    Hey Maree you got outta durbs good move staying away from london you would get sucked in like the rest of us.Bro keep travelling enjoy drop me a line some time will be good to chat.

BOBBY
  • apsierra80
    August 2006
    hey man

was down that part of the world recently and know exactly what that place has to offer, there are some real peaches down there. how far south are you going? could let you know of some more spots.

let me know

Arthur
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.