Where was your last ride... ??

• Super_Dude
    July 2011
    Why dont we all post about our latest experiences and where it was??
    How the poeple are at the spots, the waves, how often you go there??

Sometimes we could even be boarding at the same spot and not know it...
    (ofcourse do not post where the secret spots are :roll: )

Think it would be nice to see how often the others do go out and where they go ??

Would keep the forum more active aswell...

Bodyboarding 1,723 views

8 Replies

• Inky
    July 2011
    Sunday 3rd July
    Pringle Bay
    Light offshore wind
    Cleanish 3- 4 ft
    Only myself and a buddy out
    I prefer Pringles over Caves but Pringle bay is very fickle, so it's either there or Betties Bay if the wind is right.
    Fun session all and all!
  • ronald911ronald911
    July 2011
    3 Weeks ago - Sardines on the South Coast messing our surf time - I love my limbs too much though.

Tuesday 21 June 2011
    Rocky Bay
    Offshore (NW), going SW
    Clean 3-4ft
    Only me and 2 buddies out.

Tides was a little wrong - Spend about an hour and a half in the water till the crosshore eventually killed the surf.
    But had fun.
  • rebeliousonerebeliousone
    July 2011
    about the 3 weeks now as well! :cry: since i still live in joburg! and i'm still in the process of moving down to the skzn :mrgreen: but was good fun session out at st mikes, 3-4ft clean green and only place that still had shark nets ups :wink: some of the most insane swells i've scene pull threw. shiz was getting insanely massive! they day i had to leave saints must have been 15ft, sharks board wouldn't even let peeps out cos of the sharks, not saying i would have cos them waves had teeth, gotta have balls for that! wished i could stay to surf more cos i could see that it was just ganna keep gettin better and better... but been hearing good sets have been, but lotsa sharks too :( so guess i aint been missing much 8) hope sharks are ganna be gone when i get back, but swells are still pulling threw. I hear it gets flat down there during the summer times :evil:
  • lyle
    July 2011
    Cant even remember when last i had a decent surf. I surfed nahoon corner about 3 weeks ago. some gnarly barrels with the new sand banks.

Talking about the Sard, A bloke got bitten on Sat morning at Chinsta East. Bit his leg and shoulder...

Be safe all
  • ronald911ronald911
    July 2011
    Sunday 10 July:
    Awesome, 4-6ft near perfect Green Point. Awesome break! Offshore was pumping and the barrels were running all the way down the point! Was a little crowded though, but had my fair share of waves.

Tuesday 12 July:
    Fun 3ft waves at a so called 'secret' point break on the coast. About 8 guys out. Got my few barrels.

Wednesday 13 July:
    Ok, 2ft waves also at that point break. Also about 8 guys in the lineup. Left the lineup as a shoal of Sards pulled in, we all know what lurches underneath...

Thursday 14 July:
    Epic 4ft waves also at that break. And only me and another oke out. Got some amazing barrels, that looked like indo! Gotta love days this.

Wednesday 20 July:
    A shorey near Umkomass. Such fun with a few mates.

Thursday 21 July:
    A fairly big shorey at a place near Winklespruit. According to locals, its known as Suicides.

Friday 22 July:
    Fun morning at the infamous Warner Beach surfspot -Baggies. Had some fun ones, but fairly inconsistent.
  • lyle
    September 2011
    Yesterday and day before surfed Nahoon beach. Small, ruuning and hollow. Just good to get wet again! Last week after work I score 2 small days at Nahoon as well. Days getting longer again. Surfing till about 6ish now. YAY!!! :) :wink:
  • bakerzakes
    September 2011
    10 and 11 September 2011

LongBeach
    3-4ft
    Offshore, Super Crowded!!
  • lyle
    September 2011
    11 September, onshore no one out, 3foot at a spot that works in onshore conditions. Wasnt great but was a surf! :mrgreen:
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.