Boarding hot spots for late april, may at bali???

• rebeliousonerebeliousone
    April 2011
    hey guys just need some info pls about the types of swells to expect in bali during late april going into may?
    I knw kuta beach break is a good spot for begginers and to get yourself ready for the coral spots. . .
    i knw june july seems to be the best but can't take leave round then. I'm not the best in the world, just started, but am looking for some seriously cool waves to charge and perhaps loose some flesh to the coral hahaha with some massive barrels!!
    so any info would help me out, as i am leavin for bali in two weeks time!
    can't wait so damn excited :mrgreen:
    went down to the south coast during feb and when i was there it was flatter than the vaal dam so really keen for some good waves!

Regards

Bodyboarding 901 views

4 Replies

• lyle
    April 2011
    Sweet bro! i cant help with Indo tips, never been. I just wanted to wish you well and hope you score and have a sick time! Enjoy!
  • ElementreeElementree
    April 2011
    I have heard that Deon Meyer and Sixty40 Mag Ed, Ian Kruger, will be in Bali at the same time...

I'll drop Kru a line and hopefully he can give you a couple of tips...

Enjoy the trip bro!
    April 2011
    Yeah thanks guys much respect!
    Elementree please do man that would be greatly appreciated, specially for a fresh boogger like me any info would help!
    i've done some research but some inside info would always help, most info i've gotten has been from surfers for surfers, i want SICK AND HOLLOW!!
    April 2011
    Heading out tomorrow to bali so stoked lookin forward to the journey! :mrgreen: ill be back in 2 weeks! will have video plus pics etc so watch this space... or another lol
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.