Factory 7 - Order

• FatKai
    February 2011
    Hi Guys,

hope you can help, i recently just started bodyboarding again after years and soon caught on to your pimping mag. However i ordered a few back issues from Factory 7 via your recommendation. The only problem is it seems as if the online business is no more, my account status is just sitting on pending payment even though i paid a good few days ago and sent through the proof of payment. All attempts to call Derek or the online helpline is just to a voice mail!

Any ideas on how i can find out whats going on? It doesn't look all that good for the mag either so if it really has gone bang i would suggest Sixty40 put up a notice or something to avoid being associated.

Really hope i'm wrong though so badly want those mags!! :twisted:

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 865 views

2 Replies

• ElementreeElementree
    February 2011
    Hey FatKai,

Stoked to hear that you're back into sponging and even more stoked that you're keen on grabbing the mag.

I have emailed a couple people so hopefully your issue will be resolved shortly.

Cheers,
    Gareth.
  • lyle
    February 2011
    Also to add what is happening with our Mag?? id like to renew my subscription but am lank suspect because im not sure if ill get my mags??? can someone please shed some light as to what is happening? thanks
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.