Southern Cape doing well.

• Vaughn HarrisVaughn Harris
    April 2005
    :D hey there to all...this is just a quick msg saying a big congrats to the southern cape riders that are doing so well. Micheal and Adam, keep it up...

Well Done. :D

Southern Cape Bodyboarding Association 3,539 views

10 Replies

• TAMEGA
    April 2005
    Hey Guys

Good on you keep it up.

T
  • hugh grant
    March 2006
    ha, im prettier then adam and micheal!!! dont you deny it boys, u know sedgefield o's are mighty fine!!
  • geline
    August 2006
    :oops: he he he hugh grant..ur funny
  • Niklas Martin
    June 2007
    shot Vaughn. :D
  • Niklas Martin
    June 2007
    hey gen....well done in da tryles :wink:
  • REEKO
    June 2007
    hey keegan congratz,you did well at the trails :roll: gud luck for the rest of 2007 :!:
  • Len at ScienceLen at Science
    June 2007
    just to say thank you to nathan wood for keeping the standard of bodyboarding to the highest level in the southern cape. for lifting the looks to a more average and thanks for perfecting the cutback. now you can move on and try the next move.
  • hugh grant
    June 2007
    And thank you Mr. Bradford for showing that you are never to old to Bodyboard and even though you got one foot in the grave the other one is planted firmly in th water!!
    Aswell as Keeping the standard of boogeying high I have moved on and now can successfully land a hand-drag spin behind the wave!! Now thats ripping it up.. :wink: :wink:
  • Len at ScienceLen at Science
    June 2007
    i am amaized, just as i think you have done it all.
  • DarkhorseDarkhorse
    June 2007
    i dont think ive ever witnessed so much encouragement in any forum on sixty40 like this one!
    sheesh, taken aback guys! well done!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.