UPDATE FOR WEDGE?????

• bbuh
    July 2010
    Just wondering where the updates are for the wedge contest this year?? I had to find out on Facebook who was in the semi's!!!???
    Pretty shocking seeing that it is one of SA's biggest and most loved events........
    anyone care to answer?

Bodyboarding 926 views

4 Replies

• SmTSmT
    July 2010
    chech this out www.wedgeclassic.co.za
    Couple pics and some results from Day 1, noticed how Robbie Waites dominated his PRO heat, nice!
  • KellyKelly
    July 2010
    bbuh wrote:
    Just wondering where the updates are for the wedge contest this year?? I had to find out on Facebook who was in the semi's!!!???
    Pretty shocking seeing that it is one of SA's biggest and most loved events........
    anyone care to answer?

Apologies to all. I have been trying to find out why no press releases/updates have been sent to us but can only assume that the sponsors running the website for the event want exclusivity??? I don't know and SABA have also been trying to get the organisers to send updates to us to run. It would only make sense to run press releases on Sixty40 and SABAonline with a link at the bottom to wedgeclassic.co.za . As you are finding out - not many people know about this site.

At present all we are getting is daily updates to the heat sheets which you can find on sixty40.co.za/wedgeclassic2010
  • KellyKelly
    July 2010
    Sampi & Spex are posting some updates for us: http://www.sixty40.co.za/wedgeclassic2010

These are posted using our contest update module and will be fed to our Facebook and Twitter accounts too so you can follow there too:

www.twitter.com/sixty40
    www.facebook.com/sixty40
  • lyle
    July 2010
    shot kelly for the feedback!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.