PE for 3rd & 4th playoff?

• craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    June 2010
    Yo!

I am travelling to PE for the World Cup 3rd & 4th playoff game and as I have never ventured there before (and will most probably be on my ace) I am checking to see if anyone on here from that side knows where I could stay and if they want to maybe hook up and show me around their hood surf and jol wise?

I have heard alot of good things and would dig to make some connections on the East Coast apart from the homies I already know in Durbz and South of there :mrgreen:

I am in the hospitality industry so I may be able to hook myself up with accommodation fo frizzee but at the same time would dig to get wet here and there and experience the windy/friendly city too.

Will only be there for the weekend too so if you dont mind just PM me.

Shot heaps.

Bodyboarding 711 views

3 Replies

• Inky
    June 2010
    Dude, Fence...Fence Fence Fence! It's right in the left corner of Kings Beach looking at the sea, ask anyone. It's a left wedge and can get really good, but catch it before the wind picks up. SW is offshore in PE, but swell is not as abundant there, so get on it early. You can walk the whole length of the beach front in a day if the swell is cooking. Clubhouse also gets good, that is just to the left of Pipe. Otherwise go check out Sardinia Bay on the wild side if you can get there, way more power there and works on a NW/NE wind. Picks up a lot of swell. It's pretty wild out there, so enjoy the sharks!

I grew up there but it's been many years since I've seen Fence, so I'm not sure what the banks are up to these days.

Enjoy!
    June 2010
    Ey nice one brother :wink:

Will try make it to the lesser sharky spots then hehe :lol:

Now that I have the ammo I cant wait to mission.

If anyone wants to mission with me or whatever let me know.

Peace.
    June 2010
    Stoked!!!

Just been given a ticket to Greece vs Argentina in Jozi with air transport for free :mrgreen:

I will therefore not be going to the game I had originally bought for, PE 3rd & 4th playoff game (a little bummed as I was looking forward to the waves there)

If anyone wants it and knows how the whole ticket transfer vibe works you can have it for R350 (its category 4 which I bought for R525 and are now sold out), hell I may even let it go for R300 to a fellow booger :wink:

If no1 wants it I will donate it to the less fortunate in the area so that they can say they were there

Shot
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.