GoPro wide footage from Nacoma Herringto Hawaii South Island

• doclach
    January 2010
    Nacoma Herrington is one of the three highly respected Herrington bro's from the Big South Island of Hawaii. From the "South Sidahz" crew, these men have grown up in the beautiful but harsh breaks of the Big South, out of the crowds and hype of the main Islands, living from the land and cruising the remote breaks we rarely get to see.
    Whenever I get the privilege of speaking with Kainoa (Mcgee) he always asks for me to send his love to Nacoma. Speaks volumes of the respect Braddah Coma holds.

Craig here wanted to see some gopro DK footage by Nacoma, so by popular demand (Mr. Trivilas) here is one of the chilled out clips Nacoma has put together.
    If you would like to learn some more about Nacoma and the amazing place with deep spiritual roots and 25 years of him on the sponge, there is an interview with coma in the rippy forum at:
    http://www.riptidemag.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2335

Sit back, relax and chill out to some sweet DK footage (reverse board mount).

http://vimeo.com/6628631

Bodyboarding 926 views

1 Reply

• craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    January 2010
    That footage is rad man :D

The South Side looks like a special place.
    Rural, simple, good waves, brethren (if accepted :lol: ) totally my kinda vibe.
    Toilet Bowl sounds kinda scary tho :shock:

Funny how "Hawaii" is considered the Mecca of waves, but its all North Shore exposure.

I suppose its all good for the South Side Crew tho, no crowds = BLISS :mrgreen:

Would dig to see more of Nacoma and the posse in the near future, his carves are HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Respect.

Thanks Doch for yet more insight into the world of our sport out there, ur like the intraweb for us boogers, connecting it all LOL!!!

Nice one :wink:
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.