The DK flick of all time?

• craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    January 2010
    Hey everyone

This is my desperate attempt to get my hands on "Fu Man Chu" aka the best Dk vid of all time!!!

If anyone has it and is willing to lend it to me I woud be EXTREMELY grateful (and would pay u)or if u know where I can get my paws on a copy (i have looked on the web for the last 3/4 yrs and NOTHING :( ) it would mean alot to me man really.

Had it on VHS but that has since vanished into thin air a while ago and have been having with drawing ever since :lol:

Really if anyone has it or can point me in the direction of buying a copy anywhere (and I mean anywhere in the world) pleeeeeez let me know cos I know a few okes who would dig to have a copy in their lives for those small summer days when one can only dream of droppin the knizee.

Thanks a million :mrgreen:

Bodyboarding 675 views

3 Replies

• Offaxis
    January 2010
    Hey Man,

ebodyboarding in the states have it. They ship worldwide as well. The moofie cost 30 dolla and shipping will set you back another 20 dolla. Gonna b pretty pricey though, round abouts R350 :shock:

Here's the link if you interested?

http://www.ebodyboarding.com/Videos-DVD ... opknee-DVD

Peace
  • Inky
    January 2010
    It's like me and WARPED. Man I watched that thing stukkend in the early days!
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    January 2010
    Yesman!!!

Shot broooooooooooooooooooooooo :mrgreen:
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.