Christmas Waves

• ElementreeElementree
    December 2009
    So did anyone score the ever illusive Christmas barrels?

Got some shots...post em and share the stoke.

Bodyboarding 1,085 views

9 Replies

• Jared HoustonJared Houston
    December 2009
    Pipe went nuts the day after Xmas.

Il post another session up soon!
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    December 2009
    Believe it or not but Glen Beach was sooper sick yesterday :lol:
    NO seriously...
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    December 2009
    no sharks craig??
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    December 2009
    Hehe none whatsoever boet 8)
    Luvin the Science MCarthy too man I must say!
  • Inky
    December 2009
    Pringle's was fun. :mrgreen:
  • doclach
    December 2009
    Noooooonneee G,

We are going through a shocker flat-spell on the East coast of OZ. a ittle bit of swell is starting to float around, but likely killed by incorrect winds. The boys in victoria have done pretty good and some West Oz, but few and far between.

Some sick shots of you boys on the rock floating in your blog Jerry. All the lads here say g'day. Sully scored recently at that reef where you were trying to commit suicide (as u often do , haha) doing airs over dry rock. I couldn't make it down in time for the tide, but Sully took some helcam with is GoPro HD, so i'll bang that in in lieu of much flatness otherwise. The 170 fisheye shrinks it down a fair bit, was around 6 foot and pumping. and yes he got worked and yes he lost skin off those long legs in boardies :)
    (It's on vimeo cos most of us use it over here for good boog stuff as the quality is better than youtube and it looks more pro for the lads).
    http://vimeo.com/8257431
  • doclach
    December 2009
    Identical wave as in Sully's helcam vision filmed a little later from land by Tors and Dee:

http://www.followtheswell.com/vshallowslabsvideo.html
  • Scarecrow
    January 2010
    Yeah, I got some decent waves on Christmas Day far down south :D The sets weren't all that consistent but there were some barrels to be had. There was only six of us out. Wind changed during the course of the morning, the rip got heavy as the tide dropped and then it was pretty terrible....early bird gets the worm! :wink:
  • lyle
    January 2010
    road triped up to durbs just b4 Christmas. super hollow! not big though. EL has been kak small this holiday season!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.