Oh my salty ballsack: Josh Garner is a mullet!!

• JmoJmo
    December 2009
    I nearly fricking fainted when I paged through Sixty40 Issue 10 which arrived in the post today and came across the Bonus Image at the back of the mag...

I guess it was only a matter of time before a moment like this went down and it was captured on film, but I was totally unprepared to actually see it... The Aussies are seriously taking things to the next level. :shock:

Get your filthy hands on a copy of the mag!!!!

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 2,545 views

9 Replies

• craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    December 2009
    I will second that dood, jeeperz oh deeznuts were-a-knuiping when I saw that shot :shock:
    What the F bra the okes are proper taking it to the next for sheezy jassis-ek-kannie-dit-believe ekse :!:

Even my chick who doesnt really give a twat about bbing was like "wow ja thats hectic!"
    Coming from a iron willed vattikakki boeremuisie I will take that as a moerse compliment to the sport and the MEN pushing it to its limits.

Cant wait to take her to the tow-out contest yesman :mrgreen:

Ultimate RESTECPA!
  • Spy Dude
    December 2009
    JMO... wash yr ball sack, chicks dig it ;)
  • Jared HoustonJared Houston
    December 2009
    The thing about that image is that Josh totally rookied the wave and therefore got pumped,he was towed in and tried to trim across into the channel instead of riding down into the bowl.

I cant believe No one said anything about brendo backshalls shot in the last issue at the same spot but riding it like a guru.
    Josh rips and got tons of coverage out of that beatdown.What a madman,but id rather see him at the bottom riding through with skill!
  • Spy Dude
    December 2009
    How Mullet is this place...
    Lahinch in Ireland...

143408.jpg

143513.jpg

143409.jpg

143402.jpg

132794.jpg

117958.jpg

115263.jpg

115261.jpg

105448.jpg
  • ElementreeElementree
    December 2009
    3rd shot looks like you
  • Spy Dude
    December 2009
    found this video on this place...

FROM SHADOWS Trailer v1.0 from mickey smith on Vimeo.

• JmoJmo
    December 2009
    Craig: you make me lag so hard bru.

Spy: I wash my sack with salt water.

Jared: For sure bru you're spot on, and its common to get blase about the heros of any sport. I'm not shocked when I see Hubb boosting big airs or Mitch taming a Shipsterns foamball, because sometimes those guys seem a little too unreal, too perfect if you will. Having the consequences of chumping a wave like this thrown up in my face in full colour is a whole other story, and I'm pretty sure I would never call a dude who has the goons to tow a wave like that a rookie either. Its a full on beat down with full on consequences...
    I very nearly mentioned in my first post how rock solid the pic of you on the next page was too, but then like the other main skieters on the scene I have come to expect this sort of behavior from you bru... ;) Keep charging.

While I'm dishing out praise, Beyers shows marbles in that covershot too. I want to ride that wave!
  • Jared HoustonJared Houston
    December 2009
    Yeah fair call,it is an amazing shot and Im glad it wasnt me haha!
  • Scarecrow
    March 2010
    Elementree wrote:
    3rd shot looks like you

Wahahaha! Spot on Elementree...looks exactly like Spy at KBay hoodie and all :lol:
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.