hawaiian take over

• Robert Gray
    December 2009
    So, exciting times, our lads are back on the rock, with more exposure power then ever... Frothing!
    i'm hoping and expecting that this winter, the lads keep their fans close at hand! Who we got who we got? Spex and cracker early birds catching worms and an Eddie. Jerry, Watts and Charlie Pass the first of installments perhaps. Boeti? Morley? Mr Feel good likely. How's the CT contingent looking? maybe even a southern kzn member or 2?

Bodyboarding 699 views

2 Replies

• Jared HoustonJared Houston
    December 2009
    Yes Rob!
    We are in Hawaii and its craaaaaaaanking.
    So far the crew consists of Brandon Foster,Ryan 'cracker' Janssens,Mark Watts,Sacha Specker,Charles Pass,Wes Liquorish(Hawaiian resident) and myself.
    Cracker has been there for the boys and we have nailed some shots early.Ranging from west side shories to Pipe and Rocky point the boys have been on it!

Keep on it!
  • Robert Gray
    December 2009
    Shot jerrold,

i heard its been a killer start to the season!! very fortunate..

please ask the boys to write one two stories on this thing... between the members im sure u can keep the lads back home entertained, cracker would dominate a joller journal no doubt and maybe charlie can inform us what floavour ramen you guys are having for dinner. nah but seiously bro, when you next sitting out there and a clean up set comes through 3rd reef, and suddenly it feels like you surfing OTW, think of your boys back home cause they def frothing harder then that.

Until next time bro, Death Launch like the till you die! hard...

Rock piles is just dangerous!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.