Buffaloe City Municipality are beauts

• lyle
    November 2009
    OK heres b1tching sesh.

East London had beautiful clean beaches. we had blue flag beaches. but due to continuous sewage spills we have lost all blue flag beache statuses. and they honestly stick of sewage!! even my suit smells.

anyway, they are working on the problem. yeah right. they just announced that all beaches are closed indefinitely because they working on the system. my translation is: they need to wash it out and that means they gonna spill it into our ocean again!!! and the beautiful part about this is they decide to do it as the high season begins. so just when we gonna get tourists we decide to pump our ocean full of sewage. and then everyone thinks theres more sharks or they becoming more violent etc. but we calling them with this.

im peeved with this :evil:

Bodyboarding 627 views

2 Replies

• ronald911ronald911
    November 2009
    Thats soo useless... I mean why not wait just till December is over.. But yet again, at least it should be clean by winter, when its more often offshore and regular good swells.. Imagine how shit it would've been if the waves was really cooking but theres turds floating in the water, at your favourite break.. would be quite a bad experience...
  • StJohnLombard_Bodyboarder
    November 2009
    Yeah dude, today i get down to nahoon to a big sign: BEACH CLOSED SEWAGE PILL: NO WATER SPORTS ALLOWED! wtf man!! hey lyle, im hitting yellows tomorrow for a dawny come down at 5ish if you keen! anyways this sewage problem is outta hand now, the water constantly reeks of poop
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.