???

• Inky
    November 2009
    Why is it so dead? This means I actually have to do some work for a change!

Francois, wanneer gaan surf ons?

Bodyboarding 1,406 views

13 Replies

• craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    November 2009
    Tell me about it :?

I havnt surfed in like a frikkin month and not to my sixty40 either is properly killing me ekse.

Comer alive!!!
  • ronald911ronald911
    November 2009
    Well, all the rivers has opened here in KZN... Sea is as brown as can be...
    And worst of all, me and a few mates planned a little surf trip/camp south of Scottburgh for a few days, next week... Now that seems to be screwed :( . Hope that its cleaner by then, since we already booked at the camping venue ect, ect.. Just hoping for a strong southwester to clean up the browness and onshore mess...
  • ronald911ronald911
    November 2009
    AMPED FOR A WAVE!
    FLAT HERE :( :( :(
  • Francois
    November 2009
    Hos hos...

Well judging by that pick of wesley potts at caves some poeple actually have been scoring the last couple of weeks. That is if you don't have a day job :evil:

And when is the new sixty40 coming out? It's HIGH TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't think that it's just me who is amped for the new one. Bring it on.

Ja flip Inky, hoe lyk jou planne vir die naweek??
  • Inky
    November 2009
    I think it's coming out in December.

Surf dude surf! I had to modify my old Manta Blade to accomodate my huge knop om my foot, pics to follow!!!

Francois ek sal jou bel!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!:
  • ronald911ronald911
    November 2009
    Its flat and howling onshore.. what a combination :( :(

So bummed, since my holiday started TODAY and I'm super amped for a surf....

Have't had a proper surf in 3 weeks. Went last weekends but didn't find anything above 2ft..
  • lyle
    February 2010
    has anyone had waves lately?? havent even had onshore slop to surf here in EL!!!! :evil: been flat for like 3 weeks!!!
  • Jared HoustonJared Houston
    February 2010
    Hawaii has been pumping!

Sorry we have all be so slack about updating everyone,but we have just been having so much fun!

We are going to do a video update soon,so keep your eyes peeled for this!
  • StJohnLombard_Bodyboarder
    February 2010
    Lyle, we scored this past weekend, fat bastard. and theres supposed to be fat swell today!

Fat Bastard this weekend:

[attachment=0]sixty40.jpg[/attachment]
  • lyle
    February 2010
    StJohnLombard_Bodyboarder wrote:
    Lyle, we scored this past weekend, fat bastard. and theres supposed to be fat swell today!

Fat Bastard this weekend:

[attachment=0]sixty40.jpg[/attachment]

was that on sat? i went passed on sun and it was flatter than flat!!! :evil:
  • StJohnLombard_Bodyboarder
    February 2010
    Yeah dude, it was saturday, where have you been havent seen you around?? when we gonna surf bro. :?:
  • Francois
    February 2010
    Jared, rumours are that you're absolutely shredding hawaii dude. Keep it up... You guys are seriously representing!!!!!!!!!!

The guys with day jobs have been struggling to get waves down in CT. Or I have at least :evil: There has been some decent swell around...

Can't wait for the updates from the boys in Hawaii...

Hee haaa
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    February 2010
    Just started a new job where web browsing is basically a huge no no :(
    So bleek, wont be able to be on here much at all anymore but will definately sneek sum peeks fo sho!

Keep representing booeeeys!!!

Swell is up in CT, this weekend is gonna be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.