How long does it take to get a board from Rossi?

• Ricky_Bobby
    October 2009
    Sup guys, I've been waiting for my board for over 3 months now. How long does Rossi take to send your board? Sick boards and I want mine, just not amped to wait much longer.

Bodyboarding 743 views

6 Replies

• RussellRussell
    October 2009
    Surf HQ, full stocks of LMNOP, Turbo, Hot Buttered and Custom X delivered countrywide free of charge. Boards are in stock!
  • lyle
    October 2009
    Do they have a website?
  • RussellRussell
    October 2009
    Hit Facebook, find a group called surf hq. join it and the full board range is in the album.
  • iammonster
    October 2009
    I reckon you just give the big man a call and check up with him!

It seems odd that you have waited so long definately give him a call man....Im going to see him fo rmy next board soon soon!

Just saw the new boards hes doing for SABA champ Mark Watts, unreal so damn sick definately sold me!! hahaha

Thats my preference, getting a custom board.. yeah or hit up surf HQ they have a massive range...

good luck!
  • Ricky_Bobby
    October 2009
    Ya, I dig Rossi's boards. Thats the main reason I've waited so long. Just think it should'nt take that long to get to Cape Town. It's also super hard to get feedback from the big guy, but hopefully I get my board soon. Should be sick.

On the other hand, I can't wait for your new range Mat. Will deffinately contact you as soon as I get some spare cash.
  • iammonster
    November 2009
    Yeah thats true man...well hope you get your new board soon....ooh nothing better than a brand new board ey!!

Yeah sweet man, get amped!! its dropping soon, fresh cuts and prints it should be good times!!
    There will also be some decent christmas special so keep your ear to the ground!!

shot ricky_bobby!! haha
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.