Reader's Poll

• KellyKelly
    February 2005
    Last year I had a suggestion from Pierre Marqua to add a Reader's Poll to the site, which after now testing it to death (so hopefully no bugs), I have now finally put it live.

Firstly, the Reader's Poll can be accessed through the Profiles menu: > Profiles > Poll

Here are the basics of how the poll works:
      > There are Polls for National, International and one for each province
      > The Poll runs up until midnight on the 31st December (SA Time) at which point the poll is archived and a new poll is initiated for the new year. Archives will always be accessible.
      > You will have to be resistered and logged in to vote.
      > You may make nominations in as many polls as you wish, even other provinces. If you think Joe X is the Top DK Rider in SKZN then go vote for him under the SKZN Poll.
      > You are allowed 10 votes per category, your first nomination receives 10 points, the second 9 points etc down to 10th nomination who receives 1 point. Points are then tallied to determine overall position in the Poll.
      > Throughout the year your choice of rider may change and you are encouraged to amend or make additional nominations which you can do up until the poll closes.
      > You may vote for yourself.[/list:u]

Hopefully, this adds some value for the bodyboarding community and I would encourage each member to spend some time voting for their favourite riders - it can only work if there is decent participation.

Lastly, thanks to Pierre for his suggestion and feedback throughout the development of the Readers Poll.

Enjoy!

Site News 1,254 views

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.