new to cape town looking to carpool will pay for petrol

• brianh
    October 2009
    Hey all, I'm an american bodyboarder here volunteering in the townships of cape town and was hoping to score some surf as well. I live in Woodstock and getting to any good spots just by train is tough (and somewhat sketchy from woodstock), and taxis are too expensive. I was hoping if someone lives somewhat close I could get a ride to the beach, more than happy to pay for the petrol and buy a round of drinks afterwards as well. Any how, if someone could help me out I'm really itching to get a session, I've only surfed Kalk Bay so far and I know there's much more to Cape Town than that. Hit me up at [email protected] Cheers

Bodyboarding 758 views

6 Replies

• ElementreeElementree
    October 2009
    Sho 54 views and not one reply. Where's the love guys...show a fellow booger around, share the stoke.

Come on ous...surely one or two of you from Blouberg side could give the guy a lift when you mission to Hoek, Llands or Caves.

Brian bud...I would so pick you up anytime, but I am no longer in SA...so I am kinda hoping that someone offers you a ride sooner rather than later.

Cheers
    G
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    October 2009
    I PM'd Brian a few days ago but no reply!
    What gives, im keen to show u around brudda :mrgreen:
  • Francois
    October 2009
    Yo dude, Brian replied to an email I sent him to the address in his post... So maybe try that...

Adios
  • illie1501
    October 2009
    Yo man i live in town i mostly go to glen beach which is just before klifton my no. is 0827022584 over weekends i try and visit other spots eg. lundudno milterton, wana go to kommetjie
  • brianh
    October 2009
    thanks guys, I got a couple emails and exchanged some contacts but haven't met up with anyone yet. The more possible rides the betters haha. Anyway I took down your # illie but Craig I never received a PM from you. Cheers
  • brianh
    November 2009
    just droppin in an update for anyone who might be able to give me a ride, i'm now staying in kommetjie. Really hoping to get a ride on this next swell, there are places in walking distance (baby pipe looks interesting) but it'd be cool to surf with some other boogers. If anyone wants to meet up and surf, or maybe give me some hints on spots in the area :mrgreen: , email me.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.