For issue 10 - I WANT A POSTER!!! please....

• September 2009
    I am begging you to please put a poster in the next issue, preferably one with a massive trick (Invert Air, Backflip or ARS).
    I loved the poster from issue 8.
    Could you not just get a sponsor (such as nomad, HB, rossi, science etc.) to put their logo somewhere and let them pay for it.
    I mean, the last poster had a Nomad logo, and to tell you the truth i have actually gone and bought a nomad T-shirt and have been drooling on my keyboard when i go onto Factory7 and see all the crisp mouth-watering nomad boards (http://www.factory7.co.za fo all you newbies - go on and be amazed), this is just because of that small logo in the top right-hand corner. I am sure it has gotten to a few others out there in the bodyboarding world.

So i beg of you, put a poster into the next issue, and maybe even a sticker. . .mmm... stickers....

Your biggest fan. . . EVER
    Jonathan Bradley

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 1,286 views

5 Replies

• JmoJmo
    September 2009
    Yeah bring it on guys: The dude wants a poster... :D
  • Jared HoustonJared Houston
    September 2009
    i think you might just get your wish bru....
  • lyle
    September 2009
    my favourite was the makapu ad in Bodyboarding mag! that toit little pic. went and bought makapus! even cut the pic out and glossed it to my hockey stick! (that was when i was back at school :D ) reckon ads could learn from it!! :wink:
  • KellyKelly
    September 2009
    Jbrad12 wrote:
    I am begging you to please put a poster in the next issue, preferably one with a massive trick (Invert Air, Backflip or ARS).
    I loved the poster from issue 8.
    Could you not just get a sponsor (such as nomad, HB, rossi, science etc.) to put their logo somewhere and let them pay for it.
    I mean, the last poster had a Nomad logo, and to tell you the truth i have actually gone and bought a nomad T-shirt and have been drooling on my keyboard when i go onto Factory7 and see all the crisp mouth-watering nomad boards (http://www.factory7.co.za for all you newbies - go on and be amazed), this is just because of that small logo in the top right-hand corner. I am sure it has gotten to a few others out there in the bodyboarding world.

So i beg of you, put a poster into the next issue, and maybe even a sticker. . .mmm... stickers....

Your biggest fan. . . EVER
    Jonathan Bradley

Thanks for the feedback Jonathan.

Yes - you picked up on our approach with posters. As you may gather, we don't have many advertisers in the magazine (so please support those which we do) but that means we rely on finding funding for any extras. If we had enough advertising we could look at doing a Sixty40 poster each issue but the situation we're in is that we need to fund the poster through advertising.

So far we haven't had any bites from other companies but we're soldiering on and continue to punt it because we're as much an advocate of the poster as you are. There are a shed load of empty walls all waiting to be plastered and it is good ad space.

With not much success, we're changing our approach a little, so we are working on it. But thanks again for the feedback - it is very useful.

If any company is interested in running a poster in Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine, please contact [email protected]

• September 2009
    Thanks guys, i knew you would create my wish.
    Jonathan Bradley
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.