Login Hassles

• dcmike
    September 2009
    Is anyone else experiencing problems trying to comment or post photos and getting dropped off the site?
    It's driving me to drink!
    Haven't been able to upload images in yonks :cry:

Bodyboarding 785 views

8 Replies

• JmoJmo
    September 2009
    Nooit bru, mine seems to be working fine. Hope you get it fixed and bust out some new eye candy soon...
  • kill4Youkill4You
    September 2009
    make sure you have the remember me button clicked when you log in.. that way the website will always maintain your session with it :D

if that doesn't work i have no clue then
  • Spy Dude
    September 2009
    been having the same issues.. am wondering if its maybe a firefox thing... either way. happens in the forum (sometimes) and the photo upload (most of the time)

oh happy days
  • peterbee
    September 2009
    Used to have the same problems with my previous IE - made the mistake of thinking the problem was unsolvable.

In the end I just changed browsers, and suddenly I could tune people once more!
  • doclach
    September 2009
    With sixty40 I never have problems logging in - BUT - I use my safari browser for this and rippy forum because it works better with them. If I log into RT forum on my firefox, it won't log out and other weird stuff happens. dunno why, just is. I run both browsers because each seems to work better with certain things.
  • kill4Youkill4You
    September 2009
    Do you guys update your firefox? Ive got the latest version and have never had any problems :wink:
  • dcmike
    September 2009
    I tried 'em all...
    Mozilla, IE, Safari etc etc but... no joy until, and bless you "kill4you"
    "remember me"
    IT WORKS! Woohoo!
  • kill4Youkill4You
    September 2009
    awesome :)
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.