07 Shark Island vid of Mark McCarthy

• doclach
    September 2009
    A mate of mine, Glen "Sully" Sullivan is not only a core rider but excellent shooter of vid. I was traipsing around his site today and found this footage of Mark at 2007 SIC with voice over interview by Mike Stewart.
    This is the event where Mark qualified through the Trials and surfed right through to come second in the final to MS. Even though it's a bit retro now, thought you guys might to see it. Only 4 foot or so, but some sweet riding.

I spoke to Sully to get his permission.Lucky to have caught him, he is scoring mad waves in Bali at the moment, hanging with the Saffa lads who have become great friends over their stay and having a good time. another mate is videoing there, so we should end up with some top footage. I've heard wave reports from 10 to 16 foot over the days. Smokin'!

I don't know what your broadband is like there. In Oz cities it is super fast, so we get used to it. But for those on dial-up or whatever, I'll warn you that this is 10 minutes of video before you go and click the link.

Here it is - be sure to take note of what MS says about Mac's future in it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea ... d=14721172

Bodyboarding 439 views

1 Reply

• kill4Youkill4You
    September 2009
    thanks for the link going to watch this at lunchtime hell yeah
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.