Johnathan Mellish Interview on Riptide Forum

• doclach
    September 2009
    Johnathan Mellish's Interview has been on the Rippy forum for a little while now. I've just refreshed it with Werner Adendorff's excellent comp report of the Boland comp (from here) and a sweet load of pics from Marcel Habets (Cheers to both Werner and Marcel for permissions and supplying stuff).

If you'd like to check johno's Interview out (and the cross link to Thursto's interview where he gets mention), goto:

http://www.riptidemag.com.au/forum/view ... =18&t=3155

Doc

P.S. Len - when I googled "Science bodyboards South Africa" to get your main site so I could put the link in to credit you properly for sponsoring (along with Reef), stuff here and your facebook came up but not your main site in the search.
    Maybe your geek people can fix that for u if you want. ( I saw the address on your facebook so used that mate).
    I am still finding my way around the South African Booger scene :)

Bodyboarding 459 views

1 Reply

• Jared HoustonJared Houston
    September 2009
    Very stoked to see Johno getting props.

The kid has been coming through the ranks for along time now and over the last year or 2 has gone from a novelty rider to a rider who really makes me go harder when were surfing, like 'damn,johno just smashed that thing now I look like a fool'.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.