SA's teams???

• Ian
    September 2009
    hi there.
    i was wondering if it was possible to know whos in each provinces team for this years SA CHAMPS?

Bodyboarding 519 views

4 Replies

• Len at ScienceLen at Science
    September 2009
    hi Guys just to give you an update. Ian will be running the media side of SA Champs. so if he knows who will be in the teams he can use it for media porposes. well i am not in any team, we need a grand masters for me.
  • mac13
    September 2009
    len your on a league of your own!
  • lyle
    September 2009
    whats happened to border? we havnt had a team for like ever? i was gonna do ep trials but couldnt make the dates. ive since met 1 or2 border groms who claim they going to sa'a with ep. whats happened in border?? and i also heared sa's was going to be in EL next year but it has been moved to durbs coz we never have a team?? lank depressing.... :cry:
  • JotJot
    September 2009
    Hi Lyle, yeah it s sad that you guys dont have a team anymore and that SA's has to be carried over to the next Province. You guys still have strong riders in your area and you should get 2gether and get a committee going again. Its not hard and if you'v got riders there that are passionate about the sport and making it grow, Border could have a team up and going again and competing at SA's. I run the EP team along with fellow comm members and Im always willing to help and offer advice if you guys need it. Some of the groms do ride for us, it would be awesome if you guys could TRY get it going there again. Anyway, drop a line if your'e willing to give it a go. Peace
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.