Schools bodyboarding championnships

• Diego
    September 2009
    Alright im still in school and thats where the foundation is to our sport as we all know many guys are still in school and are too scared to enter 'big' comps so ive come up with the idea of organising a championship for schools bodyboarding set to be held in the 4th term, after finals.

But i dont wanna organise it and max ten or even 6 schools turn up with one rider each. I have a huge idea in my head and i want to get it out but need help and the confidence of the people riding this comp to achieve it

Bodyboarding 531 views

3 Replies

• BillybusterBillybuster
    September 2009
    Hey bro,

Karl Liebenberg is doing that here in Durban. Where about in SA are you? see the link : http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/grou ... 7053552783
  • Diego
    September 2009
    Im based here in durban aswell but more to the suburban side haha so to say i stay in amanzimtot(amanzimtexas to some) and we never hear anything of these inter school comps at my school, as this is my final year in highschool (kingsway high) i wanted to go big well thanks for the link and support.
  • BillybusterBillybuster
    September 2009
    No worries mate. Get in touch with karl or email him. He is super keen to get inter-school challenges going & his first comp will be this friday afternoon @ Northbeach. If you are a member on Facebook, leave a message on the group wall.. or here & he will get back to you..!

Good times
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.