News worth watching

Bodyboarding 528 views

1 Reply

• doclach
    September 2009
    Yeah that is a rad news clip orright Tiaank. It was pretty popular here in Oz earlier this year. The lady reading the news is actually BP's partner.
    Brad and Chad have been leading the forefront of big wave gear and are sick dudes.

Mark Matthews who is the stand-up interviewed is one of the Maroubra (Bra) crew (Bra was my local break for a decade). Pretty good bloke and a good promoter - really driven to find ways to get his riding and name known. there is always mention of "OURS" - if you would like to see what the barrel there looks like from the inside, have a look at this vimeo clip:

http://vimeo.com/6127372

The fella with Mark rides my current local when it's big enough and even though stand-up he still calls you into a wave on the sponge when there. I'm just in the middle of organising it, but the camera that footage was shot with, there will be a comp on soon through the rippy forum where one of these can be won - and it will be open to Saffas to enter (of course!) as well as spongers from around the globe.
    I can't say more than that, except... one of the judges for the comp will be one of the Sixty40 'honchos'.
    Sssssmokin'!! 8)
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.