Congrats Doclach!

• ElementreeElementree
    August 2009
    A massive congrats to Riptide forum maestro Doclach, whose wife recently gave birth to a healthy baby girl.

Wishing the 3 of you all the best!

From the sixty40 crew.

8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol: 8) :lol:

Bodyboarding 888 views

9 Replies

• lyle
    August 2009
    CONGRATS BRU :!: :D
  • Ricky_Bobby
    August 2009
    Congratulations bru
  • doclach
    August 2009
    Aww, thanks guys.
    How cool is it when you can use the internet to send some love halfway around the planet - defo its ultimate use (as well as talking about BB, haha).

My 9yo son (we call him "Skidder" on the net, cos when he first started booging he came home one day saying "I love doing skids in front of the waves") just looked at the post and said:

"Oh my gosh, how nice is that Dad!"

Mel is good after the C-section and settling in with everything.
    The only pics I have are raw ones from in the Hospital with no sleep for a few days, so I will put up a pic of us soon.

Booger Love from Doc and the family.
  • SmTSmT
    August 2009
    Congrats to You and the Family Doc, nice to Welcome another Future Bodyboarder to the Family!
  • Len at ScienceLen at Science
    August 2009
    daughters are the best, remember to buy your shotgun. enjoy!!!
  • BillybusterBillybuster
    August 2009
    Congrats Doc! All the best for the future!!!!!
  • doclach
    August 2009
    ah, legend wishes, thanks so much!! :mrgreen:

Len, cool tip on the shottie - i reckon I'll be stapling the first couple of boyfriends to a booger and sending 'em over the falls on 3m East swell Shark Island (straight and square with no escape) - just cos :twisted: haha

glitch with the camera so i'll put up a hospital shot (us with no with no sleep for a few days, haha) and one at home with the young fella, skidder, holding Sophie, that's the whole gang (except the fish).

Emma Roby (one of the gals featured in 6040 "Chicks form Chopes" article) rang just before we went in to theatre to have Sophie delivered - so good omen I reckon - Yew!

Mel, Doc and Sophie
    b7f29a72.jpg

Skidder and li'l sis
    62aa80ba.jpg
  • morrisminormorrisminor
    August 2009
    um...considering that ppor,poor lady is having her internals put back in the right place and sewed up (I think...have heard a ceasarian is pretty intense shite), and hasn't slept for a few days, she looks really, really happy. Pity she married a guy who runs into busses though.

Congratulations Doc, you look super stoked too.
  • Spy Dude
    August 2009
    daughtersw Rock bru! Ahoy, congrats. Now u gonna have to buy a shotgun!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.