Sixty40 Mag

• JmoJmo
    August 2009
    So stoked to finally get my copy of the mag in the post today, but then had an immediate appreciation of the plastic covers the previous mags came in because the mag is soaked from the monsoon weather we've been having in Cape Town lately... :(
    It seems like if they use plastic then the mags get lost (post office muppets are obviously dreaming about getting pits), and if they come in envelopes then the torrential rain glues the pages together...

Perhaps the publishers could organise an opaque plastic cover for the mag in future?

Still stoked to get it though, and I think my friends will understand why the pages are stuck together :shock:

Bodyboarding 820 views

5 Replies

• KellyKelly
    August 2009
    Unlucky! Hopefully the postie is being a little more careful with the rest of the subs.

Anyway, check your post next week boet! There's a nice new dry copy on its way.

For everyone else ... shelf date is 25th August so get down to your local surf store, CNA, Exclusive Books or PNA (Plett). We've got a list of stockists here: http://www.sixty40.co.za/stockists

Alternatively subscription info at http://www.sixty40.co.za/subscribe
  • JmoJmo
    August 2009
    Awesome. You guys have always been great with replacing lost or damaged copies. Thanks!
  • JAMES bye
    August 2009
    hi guys, just thought i would mention that mine hasnt arrived yet, i know it will be sorted out quickly though
  • KellyKelly
    August 2009
    Everyone, if you have a problem with your subscription - please email [email protected] rather than posting on the forum we can miss these.
    JAMES bye wrote:
    hi guys, just thought i would mention that mine hasnt arrived yet, i know it will be sorted out quickly though

James - we keep having a problem with your subscription. Can you check your postbox again and email [email protected] if you still haven't got it.
  • JAMES bye
    August 2009
    ok shot.... will do
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.