PODS or Churchills?

• Kyle CabanoKyle Cabano
    August 2009
    I have had both but was just wanting to get other peoples opinion. obviously churchills are the better fins for speed and control, but I cannot wear them without fins socks and they break easily. I have had pods and they were nice but it was when i had just begun and didnt know much. Pods are very comfortable though and I just want to know if the amount of pain and all the bunions i am getting and what i go through really worht the speed or should i go for comfortability?

Bodyboarding 625 views

5 Replies

• DoDgY RoDgY
    August 2009
    pain is nice :evil:

na man churchills kill all at style and comfortability....churchills are defineatly the way forward

hope this helps cheers man
  • doclach
    August 2009
    Kyle are the PODs you're talking about the original symmetrical (even) models (PF1 and PF2) - usually black - or the new skool Assymetricals (angled blade style) - blue and yellow or black and orange style?
    cheers,
    Doc
  • lyle
    August 2009
    guess its down to personal preference. for me, churchills are so comfy its ludicrous!!! using vipers now tho. best for power and speed. took awhile to get used to them, but ill never change now! viper all the way!!
  • snoopster
    August 2009
    my big toe in my right fin gets chowed by my churchills..
    but ur riding and style looks 100x better than with any other fin shape,
    churchill shape are thy way to go..

ivv tried on a friends matt lackey ltd and they stuffing comfortable tho..
    definetly my next pair of fins
  • Kyle CabanoKyle Cabano
    August 2009
    yo. its just the original pods. ja i know i have actually gone throught a few pairs of makapuus and at the moment i have a pair of ltd editions but are less comfortable on my feet
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.