churchill fins

• daveman
    July 2009
    i've been looking at getting sum churchill fins but no shop seems to stock them in a medium, does anyone know where i can get some?

Bodyboarding 1,672 views

8 Replies

• ConorConor
    July 2009
    in pietermaritzburg?
  • jbs
    July 2009
    Boet you can buy online if you cant find anything in the area, try http://www.factory7.co.za
    They keep a good stock of all kinds of fins, plus they're fast and efficient.
    Cheers
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    July 2009
    Plus if u cant get Churchills u can go for the LTD edition fins which are pretty much the same and come in a few rad colour combos :mrgreen:
  • StJohnLombard_Bodyboarder
    July 2009
    i have a pair of medium churchills black/grey and red. good condition.
  • daveman
    July 2009
    i've looked on factory7 an they only have extra small. i've looked in like al the surf shops in Durbs an they only have small an extra large, no medium. hahaha i duno what 2 do hey :mrgreen:
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    July 2009
    r u lookin for slashers or maakapu fins bro?
    If the later then go for the LTD's as theyr the next best thing.
    Personally i think slashers r the worst fins EVER!

werd.
  • Brucew
    July 2009
    I bought a pair at Atlantic Surf Shop in CT about 3 months ago. They had just got a new batch in. Maybe they could post you some if there are any left. The next best thing is hot buttered fins - the model that has exactly the same shape.
  • daveman
    July 2009
    i'm really keen on the maakapu ones hay. haha ja the slashers are flippin crap hay. hey bruce i live in pietermaritzburg, would i b able 2 order online from from atlantic surf shop? do they have a website?
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.