Australia

• doclach
    June 2009
    Wasn't quite sure where to post this, so thought this section would be a good start, mods feel free to move this if there is a more appropriate spot :)

Reason I've dropped in is that down here in Oz, I'm a mod on the Riptide forum. Recently we've started up an International section, where we've invited overseas riders in to participate and also I've been interviewing riders from around the world. It's really about bringing the BB world together more as a world-wide community.

Thing is, I've only one S.A rider interviewed, Sacha (whose contact I was given by a Saffa mate here) and that is it. So it would be mad to get in contact with some other S.A riders and get some interviews done along the way so the Aussie riders can learn more about you. The mag is doing an S.A feature next month, so it would be a great time to learn more about the men and women riders killing it your breaks.

Like everyone, we're very protective of our lesser known spots, so mutually all that sort of info isn't expected, but yarns, stories, pics of S.A booger stuff would be a real eye opener cos we never get to hear much about you lot.

I hope sixty40 don't mind me posting here, as i see it the mags (60/40 and riptide) aren't in competition - I'm not employed by rippy, I've been on the sponge for around 30 years and wanted to give a bit back to booger and share the stoke, so give a hand on the forum. Just another rider frothing...hahaha

Kelly, I've dropped you a pm to intro myself.

Anyways let me know your thoughts, say g'day , whatever grabs ya.

hope you're all getting shacked bigtime,

Doc

Bodyboarding 2,293 views

35 Replies

• StJohnLombard_Bodyboarder
    June 2009
    I have some nice spots from the east coast here in SA, not many photos around of our coast, so if you want some shots of some sick breaks here, not gonna give much info though, secrets! hehe.
  • doclach
    June 2009
    Sick pics StJohn Lombard. Stoked. I'm down the south coast on a reef trip and struggling with bad reception and a tiny phone keyboard so I'll contact u properly when I am back in civilisation . Cheers Doc
  • lyle
    June 2009
    super sweet idea!!! i dont see ripetide and sixty40 as competion to each other, they from different countries, run different feature etc. both are sick and i support both!!

im keen to see what you guys as foreigners think of our waves and riders. gonna be sweet! hopefully guys dont just send you CT and durbs photos and boogers to interview. theres plently of coast between those two cities!

good luck!!
    June 2009
    Exactly kyle, they never want our east coast shots, no exposure for us, the big cities take it all.
  • doclach
    June 2009
    Great stuff Lyle,

thanks man. stuff that is off the radar would be mad. defo it would be insane to give rep to lesser known places for sure.

St john you have a pm from me so we can get things rocking.

Names wise, we just stick to area generalisations - eg. I just did 600k's driving to hit a reef that is off the radar pretty much here, but any references to where i went will just say "South coast" (NSW) - that's pretty much how we go about it and will so the same for the SA stuff if that is cool with everyone, like a shot will simply be described asfor "East coast" for example, so folks know its approximate geography, but not precisely where it is. sound orright? we are getting alot of problems with breaks that used to be quiet gettig crowded, hence the reson for the 'obscurity' and expect it is the same with you guys. if they are a main break - say for example 'Bondi', then we would name it cos it is so well known - I dunno if durban and CT fit into that category, but you can let me know.

chillin' with the family now so better bail (missus and a young bloke).

Thanks for the warm welcome,

Doc
  • Jared HoustonJared Houston
    June 2009
    Hi Dochlach.

There is a decent crew of Bodyboarders here in SA that are travelling and making a go at the elite level of the sport.
    Guys like Mark Mccarthy,Wesley Fischer, Michael Olster,Sacha Specker and myself.

I see you have already interviewed Specker, but those other names are definlty ones too look in to.
    I can provide you with Contects for them via email.
    Im actually In Australia at the moment, I am an international wildcard into the island event.
    Maybe Il get to meet up with you?

I have a few images with me on a drive(Adam Luehamn actually just used a few on his blog) that you are welcome to use provided the photographers get their credit etc.

My email is [email protected] and you can also check out my blog at http://www.frothspot.blogspot.com, my most recent Still photo riding resume is up tthere too.

Take it easy,and thanks for showing an interest in South African Bodyboarding.
  • doclach
    June 2009
    Sweet Jared,

(I'll just fill folks in that while Jared was posting here, I was writing to him on his private e-mail that another member kindly gave me... gotta love synchronicity)

I'll defo hit you up for those rider contacts - but for the moment we'll get you all sorted Jared.

firstly photog credits - I'm pretty much a fanatic on that. If you go through every interview I've done there won't be a single uncredited shot (closest you'll get is "unknown" where we haven't been able to track the photog down. The photogs are a backbone of booger's publicity and deserve their end of the deal IMO. Every rider is told i need photog cedits with every shot or it doesn't go up.

i can see from your blog you've ben hanging with some good crew, but we'll get you hooked up with some Shark Island Locals, if you're not already. It's the sort of break you need to learn really, and they're some of the best ones to learn from. The company you're keeping on your blog (Griz, adam) are hard chargers so you're already in good hands and they'll be hitting the island up with you anyways.

Yeah you'll meet up with me, I'm down there a bit (I live on the coast in Sydney). I'll send through my contacts.

I've work this morning, but we'll sort a solid interview this arvo.

solid,

Doc
  • doclach
    June 2009
    Just thought I'd mention - as well as the well-known names, always hunting around for underground riders, sponn'd or not - if you tear, we'd love to rep you.

And speaking of underground...... DK - froth on it, froth and more froth. Bugger-all photo coverage of those of the dragon-tail persuasion down here. A mate runs DKS (DKSessions) with dedicated DK comps twice a year and always looking for shots/stories of the Jack crew too. on the Rippy forum we've started a DK section to bring 'em out of the woodwork and it has run sweet, but on the o/seas front we could sure do with some more - in the International section we have only 3 dedicated DK'ers so far (apart from Sacha of course) - Nacoma Herrington (HW) Colin Black (HW) and Carlos Canle (Peru) from memory. Another mate Trevor Ross who runs surfphotos is heading the way in getting DK photos as well as a young bloke in vicco Sammy Burrell amongst too few others. Matty Ryan put a couple DK shots on his booger calendar this year, which is pretty sick to have in the kitchen i must say - January and May are my 2 fave months this yer, haha

So hit me up whatever, don't be shy or a whole bunch of people get to miss out on enjoying your shots and stories. like i said to Jared privately in the e-mail accompanying his Interview:

".....Make it real, make it big - let everyone how much you and the other Saffas tear the arse out of waves and the air above them."
    June 2009
    I have plenty of good quaility line up shots of out of town spots on the east coast, and would be so stoked to get them into the mag, i want so exposure of our gems, but not revealing exposure :)

would so really sick man.
  • doclach
    June 2009
    got your e-mail st.John. cheers

just to make it clear, I am forum-only, the mag dudes are 1000km to the north on the gold coast, so folks wanting mag submissions will need to contact the Riptide office honcho's.
    the forum is way cooler of course cos we have no space limits....haha....don't tell the mag crew that though :wink:
    NAW, Tim Leeson and the guys there are super cool to deal with, they're just getting the next edition sorted, so good time to hit em up mebbe.
  • Scarecrow
    June 2009
    Hey Dochlach!

Welcome Dude!! Glad to see that there's good interest in our riders over your end of the world. Stoke! You mention the DK side of bbing. I would recommend tracking down a guy by the name of Michael Quillinan. He used to DK Cape Town and particularly Kalk Bay and RIPPED!!!! He was always the deepest in the barrel and taking off on the knee on mental waves that most okes wouldn't even try to DK on. Made the rest of the guys look kinda average (sorry okes, but it's true!). Not sure where he is now though. Haven't seen him in ages - prob working over in the UK like many other Saffas :P
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    Mike lives in hout bay now, runs his business from there. See him at Deez mexican now and again. Tequela brings us all together.

Welcome Aussie dude.
    I am too tried now to type anything more
    good night.........
  • doclach
    June 2009
    cheers for the toasty warm welcome scarecrow and spydude.
    Yer scary, there is defo interest in SA riders, just i think that it is the thing with mags that they only have 'x' amount of room and lots of stuff, especially local, to fit in. So it ends up that there are big gaps in finding out about other riders and stuff outside those under the media spotlight.

stoked in getting the recommendation of DK'er Michael Quillinan. All i ever need is a contact - phone or e-mail and I can take it from there. Spydude, next time you are on the tequila with Mike, could you hit him up for a contact and forward it to me by pm so their contacts aren't all over the internet of course - or to the sixty40 honcho dudes and they can pass it on of that feels more comfortable.

Also we're always keeping an ear out for women riders, cos they are too rare. Loved the "Chicks at Chopes" feature on emma and Lilly last issue. the Oz girls are really pushing forward with getting worldwide connections and support for lady riders. the girls organising it all are super-mega cool.

spydude on the subject of Tequila, i got on it with Bunts not so long ago after not touching the clear stuff for many years - it was a big night to say the least.. hahaha, good times. hope you got a good sleep and are all good now.
    I was up late sorting Jared's interview and did the old dong-my-head-on-the-keyboard when i dozed off at some point trying to get it all done, shoulda done what you did and crashed aye...hahaha.

Hit me up with any queries or whatever - and thanks again for da welcome.

YEW!

Doc
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    Callum back in the day

callum-hannay-gas-chambers.jpg
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    man i am still sleepy
  • ConorConor
    June 2009
    Yo i dig that SA gets this exposure but in terms of this old dk dude? never heard of him
    Thats cool and stuff but there are guys trying to make a living out of this sport?
    Maybe all the shout outs and big ups should go to them like they did with jerry??
    Is it not possible that we are wasting this really good exposure a lil on those type of guys? i mean sure its kif but rather give it to some oke who trys his heart out to get some exposure and is trying to get somewhere in the sport =)
    Just my opinion...
  • Scarecrow
    June 2009
    Geez Spy! That's a solid wave right there. Maybe we get some like that this week :wink:
  • doclach
    June 2009
    Sick shot of Cal Spydude - he's a low-key sorta fella so we don't get to see these, even though we know they exist cos he rides like a demon. I'm wondering if it would be OK to 'nick' that pic - for my own dastardly purposes of course - like posting on our forum in the photos section and then just wait...haha.. but if that is OK, I'd need the photographer's name as well, if you know it. the local okes will froth.

Connor you've brought up a point that is good to clarify. for sure our pro crews need the cred - and they will be getting it bru - Gareth is hooking me up contacts with some of your major riders, just gimme some time and it will happen.
    With the forum, there is no space limit, so it isn't like I'll only be doing 3 riders os sumthin.
    the interesting thing is that DK'ers especially have MASSIVE respect for those who have gone before them - I knw cos i have a passion for DK and get to interview a lot of DK riders and it is a common theme, so covering the, what we call "statesmen"
    of the sport actually props up the current riders - by giving us the depth of history that booger has. I think one of the things we (boogers) lack is that substantial coverage of our history, which the stand-ups have in loads, they even get whole TV shows on it. We have the history too, so good to put it in there, but that's just my opinion.

importantly, what i personally seek is to give a coverage which is a balance of pro's and those seeking to make a living in the sport, Up and comers - young 'uns who are showing the goods to be our future big riders, statesman riders and those who compose the history of our breaks - always good to give some respect and also a few 'average joes' - okes out there like you 'n' me just partying on the boog and having a good time getting blasted in kegs and on reefs, just for the froth of it.

So the good news is we've got room for 'em all. Bring 'em on and let's see em I say

shot!

Doc
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    The shot is up on this site, under Cals profile, its a craig Koleski photo at gas chambers.
    Aussie dude, look up Cals Profile, you will find even more lame photos there :lol: that you can torture him with.
  • doclach
    June 2009
    Sweet Spydude,
    photos snavelled and posted - Cal is such a character - I can't remember a single conversation where I haven't been in tears of laughter at some point. My 9yo son loves him cos we all went to a fun park here called dreamworld and on some of the rides Callum got scared and wanted the ride stopped when my boy didn't, so he felt pretty solid :wink: i was wetting my pants from laughing.
    Anyways I'll trade a pic for those that remember Cal - he fights Muay Thai at one of the most respected gyms here - boonchu run by John Wayne Parr where he is a respected fighter and holds a belt in his division as QLD (a state in Australia) Champ. from the night he won:

970c0196.jpg

Cheers,
    the Aussie dude
  • doclach
    June 2009
    Funny thing happened today - I went down to a mate's booger shop to pick up the wetty i had repaired after tearing it on a reef last week. The shop is called "Emerald surf" at shark Island. Anyways, these two young fellas are hanging in there watching footage of a local break - Cronulla Point - where the shark Island Trials will be held - likely this sunday.
    "where you lads from?" I ask
    "South Africa" they reply.
    "You want to do an interview for thr Rippy forum?"
    "Yer, for sure"
    "You know sixty40?"
    "Yer"
    "You know Gareth White?"
    "Yer - he's a good fella aye, hooked us up so good"
    "g'day, I'm Doc"
    "Oh - YOU"RE Doc - we wondered who that was. we saw your post on the site"
    "Yer. Doing the SIC trials on the weekend?"
    "Yer."
    "what's your names?"
    "Jarret Johnson and Simon Heale"

Gareth you'll have an e-mail from me soon man, as life would have it. Sick.
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    doclach wrote:
    Funny thing happened today - I went down to a mate's booger shop to pick up the wetty i had repaired after tearing it on a reef last week. The shop is called "Emerald surf" at shark Island. Anyways, these two young fellas are hanging in there watching footage of a local break - Cronulla Point - where the shark Island Trials will be held - likely this sunday.
    "where you lads from?" I ask
    "South Africa" they reply.
    "You want to do an interview for thr Rippy forum?"
    "Yer, for sure"
    "You know sixty40?"
    "Yer"
    "You know Gareth White?"
    "Yer - he's a good fella aye, hooked us up so good"
    "g'day, I'm Doc"
    "Oh - YOU"RE Doc - we wondered who that was. we saw your post on the site"
    "Yer. Doing the SIC trials on the weekend?"
    "Yer."
    "what's your names?"
    "Jarret Johnson and Simon Heale"

Gareth you'll have an e-mail from me soon man, as life would have it. Sick.

hahahha, i am sure they didnt speak like poms bru. aye :wink:
    Maybe something like this
    "ya bru, for sure"
    "You know sixty40?"
    "ya"
    "You know Gareth White?"
    "Ya bru - he's a good china, hooked us up so good"
  • doclach
    June 2009
    hahah yer they spoke like Saffas orright - real fast and used that 'kiff' word about something, but i was already a sentence behind in my little Oz brain, i remember cos i thought "kiff" I've seen that written on the sixty40 and i'm pretty sure it means like cool or rad - in which time i missed a further sentence :oops:

Great blokes - they were so amped and hyped, they reminded me of the mad Callum. Bloody pleasure to meet. have mailed them their interviews, looking forward to what they have to say!
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    June 2009
    RAD!
    Yep u dont get much better or overboard stoked okes than Si and Pik :mrgreen:
    Cant wait to read those interviews!

Cmon boys kill it 8)
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    hahhaha, nooit bru, i tune you china, you must sommer check out this kief website that tunes you the odds on just the way us seth efrikan surfer rap my bru.

http://www.wavescape.co.za/surfrican-slang/index.php
  • doclach
    July 2009
    cheers Craig,
    I assume Si and Pik are their nicknames. anyways I have to say the lads are on the ball - Jarret's Interview is in and Simon's is due today once he sorts some pics. I'll load them together later.

Spydude , that slang site was actually pretty helpful, cos in the interview i was wondering if "ous" may have been a typo.. haha... all basically english language i know, but the variances with influence from the local languages are pretty fun to work out.

Have a great day 'okes' :mrgreen:
  • Spy Dude
    July 2009
    ya bru, no worries hey.
  • doclach
    July 2009
    Just to let everyone know Si and Pik did SA proud on the day. a gathering of the top echelon of riders made every heat tough as nails. Comments were passed on their excellent ability.
    Gareth has a link to their interviews here:
    http://www.sixty40.co.za/newsitem.php?i=707
    On the rippy forum I've typed out each heat with order of results.

Props to the lads - they were a pleasure to meet. Jared (Jerry) Houston came over on the day and said g'day, which was pretty awesome of him. looking forward to seeing him run the SIC, which will hopefully be on a day when i don't have to work, or can swing time off. It will be broadcast on the net live again. Meant to mention Dre was in the viewing crowd as well.

Psyked!
  • doclach
    July 2009
    Some fella called "Mark McCarthy" - sposed to boog orright...... :wink:

Mark's interview is on the way, can't wait for the Aussie crew to see more of his work. Shredder.

Keep an eye on the main page/news section here where Gareth gives all the heads-up on what is happening.
  • doclach
    July 2009
    i put this one on the comments section under the SIC round 1 report, but it obviously doesn;t take images, so I'll write the same here:
    They say in life everyone deserves a roof overhead - this a roof orright and Shaun Petersen is about to get more than he perhaps deserves (in the sense of how much can one ask for really...) - a roof AND a sick barrel - .... lucky bugger

Photo courtesy Alex Ormerod http://www.aophoto.com.au
    05266ccd.jpg
  • doclach
    July 2009
    The call for SIC second round will be made at 12.00 today (oz time) - watch the limited edition webby twitter to see:
    http://www.limited-edition.net.au/?cat=3

just putting this up now as i have to bolt after work to call the comp on the webcast.

:)
  • doclach
    July 2009
    Waiting period closes in for the 2009 Nomad Shark Island Challenge

Shark Island 22nd July.
    For Immediate Release

Riders and officials will be on call as of Friday 24th for an anticipated Southerly swell that is forecasted to sweep the N.S.W coastline. Since the completion of Round 1 the East Coast of Australia has been dominated by an unusual summer pattern that has basically starve the normally wave hungry coastline. With strong low pressure systems dominating the southern oceans and tracking towards New Zealand any real chance of swell is being deflected away by the large and stable high pressure weather pattern.

The plan for the completion of The 2009 Shark Island Challenge depends on this weekend’s event. If waves do not meet the required minimum 4ft wave range then, upon the request of the riders all will meet to discuss the option of extending the waiting period of an additional week if the 7 day forecast looks promising.

“We have all made the sacrifice of giving up a years worth of competing because I think we all believe the SIC is and has been the Premiere Bodyboarding event of all time”, explains Sydney’s Alex Bunting. “Round 1 was not Classic Island; the majority of riders struggled to get 2 scoring waves and some competitors didn't even get the chance of a lone scoring wave due to the hectic conditions. For the image and dignity of this event, if there is anyway we can extend the period in hope of another swell I am all for it! I know that we are at the hands of Mother Nature; though at least we can say we tried all we could to make it happen.”

A reminder that points for this unique event will not be released until the start of Round Two.

When Round Two finally gets underway riders will then be given their overall scores so they can work out where they stand and what they need to do to ensure that they take home the $10,000 winner takes all prize purse.

PRIZE PURSE

First Prize - $10,000 winner takes all
    Best Barrel - 2 weeks stay at The Secret Sumatra – Surf Camp
    Best Move - 2 week boat trip courtesy of The Surf Travel Company
    Best Wipe Out - $500 – if you want it, it’s all yours
    Longest tube time - Buzzing over Sydney in the world renowned Red Bull Stunt Plane

An update will be release towards the middle of the week.

SPONSORS FOR THE 2009 SHARK ISLAND CHALLENGE ARE

1. Nomad Bodyboards
    2. Emerald Surf City
    3. Riptide Bodyboard Magazine
    4. Secret Sumatra
    5. Surf Travel
    6. Human
    7. Limited Edition Fins
    8. Red Bull Australia
    9. Dunes Wetsuits

Event info please email - [email protected]

Media Updates @ http://www.riptidemag.com.au
    Live event cam feed @ http://www.limited-edition.net.au
    Twitter alerts @ http://twitter.com/ltd_edition

The 2009 NOMAD Shark Island Challenge 2009
    So in 2009 the Shark Island Challenge returns – “The Beast Has Been Unleashed” – the original concept where a champion of champions is crowned. 20 riders have know been confirmed to tackle one of Mother Nature’s most feared waves.
  • doclach
    July 2009
    Riders vote unanimously to extend the waiting period for the 2009 Nomad Shark Island Challenge

Shark Island 26th July.
    For Immediate Release

After long talks with riders and officials; it has been decided to extend the waiting period for the 2009 Nomad Shark Island challenge for an additional 2 weeks to accommodate the end of the second tidal window and inturn to introduce of a third. The waiting period will now carry on till the 9th of August, a total of 34 days, the third longest waiting period in the event history.

“It has been a shocking period for swell” explains Contest Director Mark Fordham. “There has been plenty of activity down South though the swells seem to keep tracking in an S/SW direction which is unfavourable for Shark Island itself.
    The 180hr+ swell models are showing signs of a new pulse which is predicted to hit the Tasman Sea region towards the end of the week so we will see how that system develops.
    If that swell produces the goods it will miss the end of the second tidal window and roll into the lay-day period with an afternoon start being our only option. (Refer to chart below). Remember, we only need a minimum of 2hrs to complete this event so anything is possible.

If that predicted swell fails to meet expectations then we will roll into our third tidal window with our first available high tide not coming into affect until 4th of August. Therefore, as of the 4th we will have six days to finish the event. The riders seem positive that something will come out of it, all we need now is for Huey to come to the party....”

Shark Island local Alex Leon has been following the swell action all period and is adamant that something special is on the way. “It’s great that the riders have voted in favour of extending the waiting period for this prestigious event. Extending the waiting period for a couple days isn’t much good. We need to extend it for a week or two. There is a lot of swell in the Bight (Great Australian Bight) and all we need is just one of these low pressure systems to swing up a little past Tassie and it’s on.”

All eyes will be on the charts pending the movement of the Southern Ocean. Stay tuned...

Tides for the coming weeks

Second Tidal Window
    2009-07-27 12:20 PM EST 1.43 meters High Tide - Monday
    2009-07-28 1:12 PM EST 1.41 meters High Tide - Tuesday
    2009-07-29 2:10 PM EST 1.40 meters High Tide - Wednesday
    2009-07-30 3:12 PM EST 1.41 meters High Tide - Thursday
    2009-07-31 4:15 PM EST 1.45 meters High Tide - Friday
    2009-08-01 5:10 PM EST 1.50 meters High Tide - Saturday

Lay-day Period
    2009-08-02 5:58 PM EST 1.56 meters High Tide - Sunday
    2009-08-03 6:39 PM EST 1.61 meters High Tide - Monday

Third Tidal Window
    2009-08-04 7:17 AM EST 1.15 meters High Tide - Tuesday
    2009-08-05 7:54 AM EST 1.22 meters High Tide - Wednesday
    2009-08-06 8:30 AM EST 1.28 meters High Tide - Thursday
    2009-08-07 9:05 AM EST 1.32 meters High Tide - Friday
    2009-08-08 9:40 AM EST 1.35 meters High Tide - Saturday
    2009-08-09 10:15 AM EST 1.36 meters High Tide - Sunday

A reminder that points for this unique event will not be released until the start of Round Two.

When Round Two finally gets underway riders will then be given their overall scores so they can work out where they stand and what they need to do to ensure that they take home the $10,000 winner takes all prize purse.

PRIZE PURSE

First Prize - $10,000 winner takes all
    Best Barrel - 2 weeks stay at The Secret Sumatra – Surf Camp
    Best Move - 2 week boat trip courtesy of The Surf Travel Company
    Best Wipe Out - $500 – if you want it, it’s all yours
    Longest tube time - Buzzing over Sydney in the world renowned Red Bull Stunt Plane

An update will be release towards the middle of the week.

SPONSORS FOR THE 2009 SHARK ISLAND CHALLENGE ARE

1. Nomad Bodyboards
    2. Emerald Surf City
    3. Riptide Bodyboard Magazine
    4. Secret Sumatra
    5. Surf Travel
    6. Human
    7. Limited Edition Fins
    8. Red Bull Australia
    9. Dunes Wetsuits

Event info please email - [email protected]

Media Updates @ http://www.riptidemag.com.au
    Live event cam feed @ http://www.limited-edition.net.au
    Twitter alerts @ http://twitter.com/ltd_edition

The 2009 NOMAD Shark Island Challenge 2009
    So in 2009 the Shark Island Challenge returns – “The Beast Has Been Unleashed” – the original concept where a champion of champions is crowned. 20 riders have know been confirmed to tackle one of Mother Nature’s most feared waves.
  • doclach
    August 2009
    Riders are on call to be at Cronulla Point 11am Saturday 1st August (Oz time). Keep an eye on the Limited Edition Twitter for updates. I'll be calling the webcast - keep an ear out for Jerry's name - 'll be calling his rides extra loud so you can hear it over there.
    Start time is uncertain, as it depends entirely on when the swell manifests at the island. Yesterday it came on earlier then usual with the big wave period hanging around at the moment. Fingers crossed it is mean and dry.

YEW!

Doc
  • doclach
    August 2009
    Video footage of second round by Rich Robson:

http://www.vimeo.com/5888397

Houston fans check between 10-11mins in :twisted:
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.