more storm swell

• lyle
    June 2009
    well, we had a second cold front hit us this past weekend. everywhere was blown out except this one spot on our east coast. scored it with 2 mates and one other ou out for like 4hrs! was wondering if CT ou's (or anyone in SA)scored at all??

Bodyboarding 471 views

4 Replies

• chris d
    June 2009
    East Coast of England?I just recently moved to the uk to try earn some pounds and havent managed to get to the coast yet...im frothing so bad to get inthe water.Prob is looking for a job is taking up most of my time.and getting to the coast costs an arm and a leg and wouldnt have the faintest clue where to even head to or how to get there.Lyle bro please help a fellow saffa out...
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    Well CT had waves, not massive but it had waves and Dirtbin had waves too, i know jbay was packed to capcity and a few secret points went off their tits.

Tis was a goodweekend to be a surfer.
  • lyle
    June 2009
    chris d wrote:
    East Coast of England?I just recently moved to the uk to try earn some pounds and havent managed to get to the coast yet...im frothing so bad to get inthe water.Prob is looking for a job is taking up most of my time.and getting to the coast costs an arm and a leg and wouldnt have the faintest clue where to even head to or how to get there.Lyle bro please help a fellow saffa out...

dude im back home in East London, SA!! check out beach Wizard. just google it. and cross reference with magic seaweed. as far as i know for east coast wave you gotta go up... yorkshire or higher to scotland. youll need a min of a 3/4 suit though! lemme know how it goes.
  • johno
    June 2009
    awesome storm swell surges! strand pipe was maxing so i went to bikini beach harbour wedge... like 10ft couple of big wave guys out...! the one guy almost got a huge wipeout but somehow missed it.
    the only option was to go hit silkies which when i got there was 6ft and flawless tottaly epic.
    ahoy ahoy sick
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.