CAPE TOWN SWELL UPDATES PLEASE

• RussellRussell
    May 2009
    Hi Everyone. I'd be stoked to hear some news about last weekends swell, did any spots come to life or was it all messed up?

Bodyboarding 394 views

4 Replies

• Inky
    May 2009
    Dude, Strand looked like Godzilla took a dump in it. Bikini beach was a mess. I only have a scooter so I couldn't travel, I can get to Caves but I'm guessing it was a mess too this weekend? I need wheels man, I was de-moer-in, waited all week for this swell!! I'm from PE and don't really know the ins and outs yet.

Why is Strand so kuk, when I manage to bum a lift with my sister or brave it on my scooter I practically burst into tears when I get to Caves i'm so gratefull!
  • Spy Dude
    May 2009
    i scored one of the best photo ops i have had in months, mostly standups though but got a few of the crow freefalling into some HEAVY pits. Him and Ronin were the only boogs out amongst a selfish pack of stand up on their big wave guns. 8ft solid and glassy offshore in patchy sunlight.

Kbay was also pretty good, crowded and there were like 100000000 photogs there, so didnt bother..
    Dangers had some solid shorey and even the berg offered the shlong boarders some fun.
    Crayfish facorty was like 20ft and out of control, as were most spots on the atlantic.

Dont know what went down elsewhere....
  • monkeymarkmonkeymark
    May 2009
    Betty's was supa fun, just the lefts worked, mountainous take-offs, speeding down the line and ending with a bowly shorey!! Every now and then there was a bepoestelikke massive peak, but it was shifting so no one (while i was in) got the monster frothing barrel take-off section, an insanely pipelike sight non the less! But big waves were scored, it was difficult taking off coz of the strong offshore, but okes were getting waves. There was a photog there and some good boogers, would like to see those pics if they available. Sick day good memories, stoked i got waves! :D
  • Scarecrow
    May 2009
    Nice one bru! I heard it was BIG down there. Was gonna make a mission to surf it, but my maties weren't keen so I stayed on the Peninsula instead. We still scored SOLID waves! I'm keen to see some pics from your session 8)
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.