Clark Little at Work.

• that NINJA kid
    May 2009
    Being general sea rats I am going to assume everyone has seen the emails and articles surrounding Clark Little (Hawaii Water Photographer) and his amazing work... If not, check out http://www.clarklittlephotography.com for some amazing images...

NOW, if you have seen them, check out this CRAZY image by another hawaii based photogropher Eric Minugh, it's Clark and a friend shooting in the water, at what looks like keiki or some other hawaiian mutant shorey...

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/onblack.php?id=2944233262&size=large

Bodyboarding 757 views

16 Replies

• Spy Dude
    May 2009
    and suddely this forum comes to life, well kind of....
  • that NINJA kid
    May 2009
    Yeah Spy, I check it every day and also wonder where the life's gone sometimes... what can you do?
  • Inky
    May 2009
    Ja please it's the only thing that gets me through the day!!!!
  • JmoJmo
    May 2009
    Fark that image is awesome. Some people have really tough jobs... hahahaha
  • morrisminormorrisminor
    May 2009
    'the only thing that gets you through a day'....hahahaha....I have so little to contribute,except a real funky avatar,but I check it out every freaking two hours from the depths of Europe.........can post pictures of hot dutch chicks...maybe.....
  • Inky
    May 2009
    As long as you exclude the hairy armpits!

Okay, so where is the best place to go surf this weekend around the Strand area, you know, with this storm 'n all?

:idea:

Quote:
    What did the man do before he was married? Anything he wanted to
  • Spy Dude
    May 2009
    the thing with a forum is there is always something to contribute, just talk crap and something will come out of it...
    It also generates interest in the site and adds to the collective consiousness
  • Ricky_Bobby
    May 2009
    OMF man, Clark Little has some mad images. It makes me wanna start water photography. I'm sure someone wants to sponsor me ;)
  • that NINJA kid
    May 2009
    Don't we all wanna be water-photogs!
    I'm talking to Ian Thurtell at the moment, ordering my housing and dropping the deposit come payday hopefully!

Then living on stale bread and two-minute noodles and enduring what I have heard is quite a steep fitness/learning curve :cry: but hopefully I'll be shooting and thinking about it, it's more than likely a golden ticket for everyone you know to invite you for surfs cos everyone wants shots of themselves! :wink:
  • Spy Dude
    May 2009
    i wanna be a Simba Chippy..... i wanna be a Simba Chippy.....

Soon there are gonna be more booger photographers than boogers....
  • Scarecrow
    May 2009
    That's fine with me 8) More photos of me riding the waves and less people paddling around trying to catch them :lol:

Oh and PHAAAAAAAARK ME that pic is frikkin insane! That's one HEAVY shorey....Tully would go :twisted:
  • that NINJA kid
    May 2009
    Well, judging by the photo gallery in the last few months that's only an issue in Cape Town!
    Everywhere else either the waves are too good for anyone to shoot or all the photographers (including me) are lazy...

I don't see enough shots from anywhere else....
  • sampisampi
    May 2009
    No photographers in the Shire (well only one, and he can't shoot all the time + he surfs, so when the waves are good he is surfing). The Garden Route gets lonely at times :(
  • Spy Dude
    May 2009
    Sampi... planning a road trip, was gonna hit jbay but not so keen anymore.. Lets hook up for photos and missions when i am there... i will be the guy sleeping in his bakkie cos the plett backpackers discriminate agaisnt south africans
  • sampisampi
    May 2009
    Where did you hear that about Plett Backpackers? Weird.

Sure, if there are waves I am there... Not looking too hot for the rest of the week though. Possible that the end of the week might yield something interesting at the out of the way spots... keep those eyes peeled for smallish ocean swell and berg or no wind conditions.
  • Spy Dude
    May 2009
    Not hear.. i expericed it first hand a couple of years back... that time i met you for the first time and we surfed the wedge alone. okes are talking about it allot on the net lately, seems to be a southern cape issue, from knysna to EL, backpackers wont let south africans stay, if i use my german passport then they dont have an issue. A website will be set up soon informing locals as well as tourists as to which backpackers to avoid and which are cool. We want to put those doos backpackers out of business.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.