The new Star Trek Movie

• Spy Dude
    May 2009
    KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bodyboarding 667 views

9 Replies

• ElementreeElementree
    May 2009
    It's no wonder you're single!

That's the kind of stuff one shouldn't admit openly in public - lol

Jokes :)
  • lyle
    May 2009
    WOLVERINE!

need i say more?
  • Spy Dude
    May 2009
    Gareth... be nice, i have been told its the beard thats keeping me single.
    There were more chicks in the cinema that dudes last night anyways...
    Spock had them all in a flap.
  • Scarecrow
    May 2009
    Bah, I going to vote Wolverine on this one [must be an old school thing, hey Pierre :P ]
  • :::Tomas:::
    May 2009
    Wolverine was insane!
    Haven't seen the new Star Trek...lol, haven't even seen the old one.
    Still want to see the Dragonball movie...Loved the series, but everyone says its craaaaap :( waited forever for it to come out.
    Anyone here seen it?
  • NicAdams
    May 2009
    Bleh, wolverine was cool for about half an hour at the end. Doesn't do justice to the comic/animated series, too much filler. Star Trek was surprisingly good, revived the saga without too much teenage hormonal fronting. Live long and prosper, should be 'Live longbeach and prosper goodwaves' if there was ever a lifelong motto to live by. Dragonball was an awesome series, all 400 odd episodes, but can't see it translating well to the big screen.

But I digress, was thinking of something more interesting to add to the forum....has anyone ever explored the big wave possibilities of Marion Island, couple hundred k's off PE, south coast? Apparently, after visiting the SANAP website, The island's EAST!!! coast gets to 12m! With cyclones n such generally on an Easterly heading, the West coast of the island must get some pretty hectic poundings. Could be the Hawaii of the Atlantic/Indian/Antarctic (help a brother out??), so long as you can substitute the warm tropical weather and beach babes for Antarctic circle climes and seals.
  • morrisminormorrisminor
    May 2009
    uuummm....ja.......h-bomb thermal wetsuit, a good few PODs for the good few HUUUGEEEE sharks....a boat....a yacht.....a doctor.....and there are one or two good looking points, and clumps of reef there.Good times...
  • morrisminormorrisminor
    May 2009
    oh....and very few comic based movies do justice.The actors would need to train on 'roids for about 3 years, and they should. Comics are precious, dudes like Ben Affleck should go away. Nice that Tina Turner took the time out to coach his fight scene though
  • NicAdams
    May 2009
    Yup, nothing that an H-bomb here or there couldn't fix. It's a frikken mean suit, seen one here in Aus for Aus$1500 = +/- R10000...eina! Must feel like you've pissed your suit after having 20 beers.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.