Slumtown Sildeshow

• StJohnLombard_Bodyboarder
    May 2009
    I'm so stoked that i got a sideshow feature on wavescape, only thing is theres no comment feature.

If you haven't already seen it, please check it out here: http://www.wavescape.co.za/surfing-lifestyle/lifestyle.html
    Select eastern delight, and let me know what you think!

Bodyboarding 697 views

5 Replies

• lyle
    May 2009
    sweet bru!!! ive scored some waves lately too in and around slummies!!!! anyone else scoring waves elsewhere in SA???
  • morrisminormorrisminor
    May 2009
    no.
  • Scarecrow
    May 2009
    HELL YEAH!!!! :twisted: We had some pretty good waves this wkend. As always though, it was all about the driving to find them (although a certain spot north of the CT harbour had about 100 okes out in the water, so apparently alot of guys were on the pulse! Either that or they noticed the multitudes of cars parked along the road cos the car park was full :P ). At least I had decent waves on Saturday with only a buddy out with me (not sure that's a good thing after reading Craig's old shark thread, especially at this particular spot!!!!). It was a sweet surf though, not perfect but super fun! One of those days where you're grinning through the session...at least when you're not caught on the inside :wink:
  • lyle
    May 2009
    scarecrow, things in EL are so different bru! had this good sesh on sat. me and 2 mates out. fun 3 footers. then another standup joined us... we were so bumbed bru coz it was the first time in about a month we had to share waves with one other owe!!!! :lol:
  • Scarecrow
    May 2009
    LOL! So every surfer/bodyboarder in EL was out on that day then...jokes :lol: I know what you mean though, when I was working in PE for two weeks, I saw some decent waves (didn't have my board with me :( ) and at most there were only three guys surfing it at any one time. Insane! If that happened in CT, I'd think that there must've been a shark scare or something!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.