Im Back!

• lyle
    April 2009
    ahoy to all my sixty40 forum buddies! finally got internet back in SA!! has taken me nearly 3 months!

First up the new forum is siiiiick!!!! nice one! then, i had to back read the last 3 issues of sixty40 as i was in uk. well, they were all sweeeeeet!!! big ups to the guys at the mag! its getting better and better!!!! now i gotta renew my subscription too.

and el has been cooking with waves!!!! and all the line ups have been empty as usual!!!! places in town and on our east coast have been firing!!!! stjohn buddy, if you want sick photos call me!!! 0823565035!!!

and lastly, mark rossi rossouw, the new board i got from you is a uber sweet ride!!!!! so its good to be back in ol SA!!! sunny weather, hollow waves and good mates.... im lovin it!!!!

peace,
    lyle

Bodyboarding 479 views

2 Replies

• morrisminormorrisminor
    April 2009
    nice.Holland sucks balls, Rossi contest going mad in Margate....

lyke, you were in Brighton, hey? Any cookers?At all, ever?
  • lyle
    April 2009
    the wedge worked once in a year of being there!!! hotpipes was ok a few times. what makes it all worht while is meeting people with similar interests and most of them were friendly and super kiff. cornwall is where the waves are at though!!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.