Steps To Making an Internationally Sized Magazine.

• March 2009
    First of all you need to start attaching posters to the mag, either pull-out ones in the middle or loosely attached ones. Second of all you need to add a "readers' Letters" section to give people the opportunity to let their thoughts out to everyone. You also need to include more international stuff and international riders interviews and alot of interviews with more up and coming riders. Sixty 40 mag needs to upgrade to international standard magazine size and sell internationally just like the Riptide mag. I have seen many people (Friends and Strangers) buying more Sixty 40 mags now that the price of the Riptide has gone up to over R150 for a mag.
    So I plead to you guys at Sixty 40, please give us posters and give us an international standard size mag!!!

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 865 views

3 Replies

• iammonster
    March 2009
    Yeah Jbrad!!

Good to see the desire for a massive mag... Unfortunately its not that simple!
    And the first step is definately NOT full size posters!
    The first step starts with us sitting at home... SUBSCRIBE!
    All these things we just want and ask for....ALL cost money! Yes its awesome to have pull out poster and more pages...
    but it all costs money, money the mag gets from advertisers!! And people only advertise if they think they getting there moneys worth! And they only getting there moneys worth when they see how many (or unfortunately how little) people are subcribers...
    Go subscribe I did it over factory 7 it took me about 2 minutes.... and is HELL cheap!!

• March 2009
    I just subscribed 2 months ago!! And i have been begging all my friends to subscribe. Most of them say no cause its such a mission but then i show them and they are teeling everyone else how easy it is to subscribe. The main reason why i subscribed (This is a positive) is because all the Sixty40 mags were always sold out at the shops that i live near, so i think it is becoming a popular magazine and hopefully over time the mag will increase in size and add extras. So i say to all, Subscribe and watch the mag grow!!! You never know, you could be the one who makes a difference.
    Jono
  • iammonster
    March 2009
    Yeah dude thats such an awesome attitude!!

Well done!!!! So so GOOD for the mag and even better for south african bodyboarding!!!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.