Surfspots

• Dopetrick
    June 2008
    Hey,
    Can someone organise the surfspots page... There are lank duplicate spots.
    Bit irritating??

Usability Questions/Bugs 1,415 views

14 Replies

• KellyKelly
    June 2008
    Sure bru. It has been on the list to do --- i.e. develop a merge function for surf spots as I have let more than a few duplicates through.

I've just redeveloped the surfspots page to give it a bit of a new look and feel and will try sort out the data as soon as I can.

Thanks for the feedback.
  • Spy Dude
    June 2008
    only after completeling my first massive CMS driven site do i realise just how powerful and well scripted 6040 is, even if kelly has used loads of open sourse, its still the custimsation that costs the earth.
    Kelly.. massive respect bru. Big time. For a one man road show you are doing an uber good job.
  • craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    June 2008
    I'll 2nd that :!:
  • Dopetrick
    June 2008
    cool, shot kelly :)

• June 2008
    TANT Exposed?

Yes there has been hype all about secret Tant being exposed by zigzag... the rumour is false and another spot found, but much sicker then tant!!

however i strongly do believe they know where it from the video footage shown in the SABC news the day after they went up..
  • ElementreeElementree
    June 2008
    Who mentioned the T word?
  • dcmike
    June 2008
    I won the billion dollar lotto last week but please don't tell anyone..! ! !
  • Spy Dude
    June 2008
    a trip to the dentist is called for.. Its time for Root canal with no anesthetic.

DC ... if you won like a billion dollar, score a brother like R10 Mill please... i could sure use it round about now :wink:
  • dcmike
    June 2008
    Ag geez Spy, sorry bru, I forgot to mention it's the Zim Lotto... I bought some matches and a tin of pilchards and I didn't even get change! :mrgreen:

• June 2008
    dam mike you lucky fish! .... get it... lotto... pilchards...fish...
  • mass
    August 2008
    Awe just wanna ask where the hell is kitchen windows?Some chop came up to me and my friends and started bragging and stuff about him going there/???? :?:
  • Heinrich van Rooyen
    August 2008
    wild guess.... i know the call the spot just before you reach the end of blouberg main beach( the main kite beach) kombuis. and then they call the far inside kombuis venster/kitchen window. well i think so anyways. everybodys got their own names for some places lately
  • KellyKelly
    August 2008
    mass wrote:
    Awe just wanna ask where the hell is kitchen windows?Some chop came up to me and my friends and started bragging and stuff about him going there/???? :?:

There is a Kitchen Windows in J-Bay bru.
  • jbs
    August 2008
    Ya its a few K's south of Supers, not far, sick wave, long rides but pretty eerie vibe, don't surf it alone...
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.