50890.jpg

50580.jpg

50517.jpg

31529.jpg

Miscellaneous 1,099 views

10 Replies

• craigtrilivascraigtrilivas
    March 2008
    I saw theez on magicseaweed this morning.
    What wave is that at the bottom?

Looks nice :)
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    March 2008
    hmm i NEED a car so i can go exploring...
  • Spy Dude
    March 2008
    same place, just what it looks like when it isnt going banannas....

How mad is that white water......
  • Spy Dude
    March 2008
    Its soo england, check all the okes on the shoulder, no one is even thinking of the left or sitting in that right pit. I have been looking at allot of pics of this wave, its friggin world class. Wish i knew about it when i was on the Isle of POM.
  • mr_magoo
    March 2008
    Its Portheleven and Cornwall is full of sick spots.

Sorry to burst your bubble but UK riders are not a bunch of shoulder hopping yahoooos you all seem to think they are. Danny Wall, Jack Johns and plenty other guys are serious rippers out there.

I surfed that day the picture was taken, and both sides of the peak was being surfed thats for sure.
  • mr_magoo
    March 2008
  • Spy Dude
    March 2008
    hahhaha, thanks Mr Magoo... ok i retract my statement. That was the one that got away :wink:

• March 2008
    http://www.riptidemag.com.au/index.php? ... &Itemid=27
    click on the cover and move on to picture number two to see a prime example of danny wall shoulder hopping. hahaha I kidd, that would win the big wave champs of the galaxy. was about to say that it looked like porthleven but then magoo beat me to it...
  • SmTSmT
    March 2008
    I've got that Riptide, the sequence of Danny Wall charging that Beast is ridiculous, he's just bouncing his way through this monster left.
    He's the same guy who broke his back at Teahupoo a few years back if I can remember correctly?
  • Chicken Joe
    March 2008
    As Mr Magoo states its Porthleven, which is sooooooo much better than bl**dy Newquay!
    I have reef scars on my hands from Porthleven, and as stated not all POMS are shoulder hoppers although there were plenty when I rode largish Porthleven.

Chilterburn there is tons of accommodation in the village, so all I can say is you HAVE TO GO!!

It's a great place to be based to check out the whole of the Cornwall south coast.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.