renewed subsciption

• lyle
    March 2008
    hey hey!! issue 4 was soooo kief that ive already renewed my subscription and feel stoked about it!! havnt finished the mag yet, i restrict myself to one article a night to make it last!! :lol: looking forward to the kei story, pretty much my backyard!!

also wanna say that i feel the mag is really covering the whole (or as much as they can) of south africa. i bought sa boduboarding and logic, and most the news covered CT and durbs and surrounding areas. i didnt mind cause they probably have a higher quallity of riding and more progressive. but 60/40 have covered a local EL boy and spots in our area now as well.

well done to 60/40 and keep going forward!!! there's alot more coast still to go!! :D

cheers

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 1,073 views

7 Replies

• KellyKelly
    March 2008
    Thanks for the feedback bru! I know the guys at the magazine are making an effort to cover the rest of the country and I'm glad to see it is being noted.

Enjoy they rest of the mag!
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    March 2008
    hey Kelly, my subscription is up now after issue four, but there was no message in the mag to say that, or to remind me how to subscribe... might be handy for fools like me..
  • lyle
    March 2008
    i thought the same thing, but on 2nd inspection of the envelope there was a small slip of paper telling me it was up and how to resubscibe. so double check, its small and stays behind!!
  • KellyKelly
    March 2008
    lyle wrote:
    Chilternburt wrote:
    hey Kelly, my subscription is up now after issue four, but there was no message in the mag to say that, or to remind me how to subscribe... might be handy for fools like me..
    I thought the same thing, but on 2nd inspection of the envelope there was a small slip of paper telling me it was up and how to resubscibe. so double check, its small and stays behind!!

For those who purchased online there will also be an email reminder sent out with plenty of time to subscribe for the next issue.

Thanks for chasing us!!!
    March 2008
    Cheers Kelly, yea mine was online... mainly cause i am far far away...
    May 2008
    Any news of the online reminder?
  • KellyKelly
    May 2008
    An email reminder is going out next week.

If you are not sure how to subscibe - on the menu, open the Magazine section and select the Subscribe option.

Or go directly to http://www.sixty40.co.za/subscribe

Cheers
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.