ATD Snap PXL series.

• the craig
    August 2007
    Hey all,

I got my ATD Snap a few days ago in the new PXL series materials and gave it its 1st test yesterday.
    Wave was around 4ft, had and nice steep take-off and a long face,no sections to bust off of so didnt really get to test it in that way :(

Im probably the single most sooper fussiest person when it comes to materials,shape channels etc... but I must give credit where credit is due.

The materials r unlike any others out there that i hav seen to date,my core is sooper stiff and flat and it stays that way(just how i like it & how it really should b)

Usually it takes 1 or 2 waves to get used to a board and its different dynamics but i got up on my 1st wave and honestly killed it.
    Paddling back to the line-up i couldnt help thinkin that i really had sumthing awsome on my hands here.
    After yrs of searching for a shape that could live up to my old Roach,I have finally found it and i reckon its even better!!!

It totally handled everything i threw at it.
    Hard cranked bottom turns,hard cutbacks,steep take offs,crazy snaps,bouncing,everything!!!

I have to hand it to AT,he has made me a very happy man indeed!!!
    And the fact that i can customize all my boards makes it even that much sweeter :)
    U have a customer for life bro.
    Believe. :D

Bodyboarding Industry 1,229 views

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.