issue 2

• puku
    August 2007
    Any updates on the next issue?

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 3,558 views

22 Replies

• Muggy Whitelaw
    August 2007
    next issue will be on the shelves end of august!
    gona be sweet
  • puku
    August 2007
    woo hoo! frothing to check it out!

• August 2007
    OH YES!!!

Good to hear that its coming out end of this month...its come pretty quickly since the launch on the first mag i think and looking forward to the next one!!

Im going to spread the love about it and cant wait to get my hands on it asap... good times and good work from the people involved in the 6040 mag...

Any news / updates / special about the next issue coming out to keep an ear and eye open for or is it just going to plain old SICK again?! ;)

Keep it rockin there and top notch work..

see you all real soon..
  • dcmike
    August 2007
    As with all things new there has been much hype and praise for the efforts and contributions. To ensure that you guys get what you asked for we've scoured the corners of the globe and our SA coast to bring you some of the sickest pits and heaving lips and all the while Sampi has been flexing his design skills to up the ante on the second issue - Oh and did I mention that the cover is super sick!!! and that's we're on the distribution list for coastal CNAs?! - And of course we have some cool giveaways for subscribers... like an MS9 generously supplied by Science and sunnies from Sabre Vision - so hit the button!
    Good Times ;-)
  • SmTSmT
    August 2007
    :D When, oh pray tell, will the Subscribers be getting their precious copies in the post, so I know when to start stalking the Post Man?
  • >Nicholas<.Mantzivi
    August 2007
    what did the fish say when it swam in2 the wall???

DAM!!!

haha cant wait 4 the next issue :D
  • krukru
    August 2007
    Hey everyone,

We have built in time so that the subscribers get it before the surf shops presuming the post man delivers on time.
    So it should be in hand before September 3rd, if not then stalk away.
    Good times.

• August 2007
    Is September the 3rd the shelf date?

IM PUMPED and cant wait to check it out.. fresh mags and content is always a good thing...the problem is i just need to pace myself out so i dont read it all in the first day... hmmm unless if i do then i just buy another copy and rip it open and pretend its a new one ;)

Good times and thanks to everyone at 6040 you keep my bodyboarding world this side a rockin!!

Chat soon to everyone where ever it may be...
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    September 2007
    Got my Issue 2 in the UK already... got to love being a subscriber and again its a killer issue... just need some more KZN stuff...
  • Marthinus
    September 2007
    Damn... I haven't got mine yet..
    September 2007
    Lol good old British Postal Service...
  • dcmike
    September 2007
    Go the UK postal service! Marthinus, I skeem you're going to have to threaten the postie about his affair with the milkMAN so he get's your copy to you on time! I can't believe it travels halfway around the world faster than just around the corner - Einstein's theory of relativity must be flawed! Hang in bro!

Chilternburt - tjune those KZN boiz "bring on da warm water content"! pleez!
  • sampisampi
    September 2007
    Quote:
    ... just need some more KZN stuff...

Yes... I agree, now if someone can coax the guys from up the coast to send some stuff… read the footnote in the "start" section of Issue 2, unfortunately we are receiving very little from our boys in KZN.

Like we’ve mentioned in previous posts; we are open for submissions of any kind, so please don’t hesitate to contact us…
  • SmTSmT
    September 2007
    Yeah, damn those lazy KZN Guys, especially the ones from Durban!
    Sorry, we'll try get some more shots from up here. :oops:
  • rylin
    September 2007
    haha sean u rock.
    we got em, just gotta submit them...................
    September 2007
    yea i saw that in issue 2 about people needing to submit stuff...
    lol i see more of the North Beach crew on a night out in London then back home... Sean you got to fly the flag for KZN, seem some of your shots....
  • lyle
    September 2007
    whooo!! at last some coverage on the el dudes! good job sixy40. we are still a town ruled by stand ups. good to see some coverage of our local rippers. hope theres more to come. awsome second mag lads!
  • krukru
    September 2007
    Hey Fellas,

As was said in the mag, best shots get in.
    So get in front of the lense. We have managed to source photogs in almost every nook and cranny in the country so if you see a lens pointed in your direction, get busting. And if you chat to the photog and he doesn't know about us. Give them our details and we'll hook them up.

Good times and get busting.
  • Marthinus
    September 2007
    I still havent got my mag in the mail...
    September 2007
    Unlucky... i've read my cover to cover about 6 times... all the way over here in sunny London...
  • Marthinus
    September 2007
    Its okay though coz i stole my buddy's copy.. hahah
  • JmoJmo
    September 2007
    Yeah, I didn't get my subscription copy in the mail either (for the second time)...
    And I also had to nick one from a mate to read.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.