bodyboarding camp...3 days!!!

• the king
    August 2007
    ahoy.... if any groms want to come on a bodyboarding camp could you please phone

jonathan maritz-0724131626

byron loubser-0725961703

for more info..

the camp will be held at the camping spots near 365..it starts on friday at 2 o clock and ends on the sunday....not sure which date though....but phone jony or byron

Bodyboarding 2,480 views

34 Replies

• Spy Dude
    August 2007
    i fully support the concept. Nice one.

The king is still in skool?
  • the king
    August 2007
    tss... ja i am still in skwl just jony is doing a surf camp and he didnt put it on and he told me that i must tell ppl...so i hooked him up and ja wat the hulll is rong wit being 12 i mean jus support the groms!!!!!!!
  • Stephan Becker
    August 2007
    easy tiger, think spy was just commenting and amused on yr web name "the king" and u being in skwl. Or am I missing the plot?but full on with the camp. We need stuff like that up here.

BASICALLY EVERYONE BOOGER WEARS VOLCOM UP HERE!!! :evil: And the more u tell em not to buy it the more they do, they put volcom stickers on their boards...ARGHPH!! Allas I shall not give up and will testify against the forces of evil!

Vote for pedro!
  • Spy Dude
    August 2007
    whaaaaaahhahhahahhahahha, thats hallarious, dude do they teach you to understand english in school, i know things have gone backwards, but come on, even cellphones have predicitve text these days (you are excused if you typed that wierd language above with a cellphone--but still)

Anyways, i thing your magesty missed my point, i am stoked you groms are organising a camp and stuff, like i said i suppor the idea.

Back in the day (hahhaha such a toppie, we are speaking about 1986 -1991) we had something called called the False Bay Bodyboard club, our parents organsied contests, camps, surf trips to far away places like elands, koeel bay, Vic Bay etc, we had Surf movie evenings and bodyboarder magazine sales. Man it was epic, there was a solid culture of compeditiveness and comradery.
    That whole culture died, dont know where it went, but it just died. Province won SA's in 91, Baby pipes got exposed to the world, everyone went off to the army/navy/whatever and when we came back nothing exsisted anymore, people moved, Londen beckened, Mandela got released and life moved on.
    Okes who remeber these days will remeber names like Frank Stolburg, Robin and Franz Oliver, Eve Burg, Craig Luwig and his mom lindsey, Pharic Crawford, Dean Payne, Jaques Van Heeerden (RIP) Lee Slabber and the Beaty Brothers, to name but a few, days when Body and Mettie were the most annoying groms ever and Gavin Detmar and Sasha Taljard dominated the DK, Philip Rodregus was over achieiving at everything, Per Lostraf, Nigel Tarboten at the SA's at Jbay!!! Whahhahahah such good times. Kalk Bay had no Kelp, or crowds, the reserve itself was a secret, the west coast was unexplored, Durban was clean and safe to go out in....
    For me it was days of Utter legends.
    So fully amigo
    Push forward.
    Get some of the older crew involved, to amp and to supervise you groms.
    Surf.. Dont drink beer and smoke ciggies.
    Enjoy the camp your magesty.
  • Spy Dude
    August 2007
    Who is Pedro?
  • Stephan Becker
    August 2007
    hmmm, Spy watch Nepolian Dynamite(can't spell). Pedro is someone who will make yr wildest dreams come true, if u vote for him that is. Oh and "king....typing "hel" is shorter than "hulll"...jus a pointer eh

anyway pedro kicks ass!!
  • Marthinus
    August 2007
    Roger, Roger, Roger... ts ts ts...

I honestly dont know who the ef you think you are but you sure as hell got some balls to come onto sixty40 and throw your wait around like you own the place...

i thought id share the PM our friend "the king" (hahaha) sent me - http://www.sixty40.co.za/readerspoll.ph ... &year=2007]

It goes as follows:

Subject: "£*#& u u ny!!!!!"

Body: "ja poes....im not scared ilkl screw3 your mom anytime and im sik of hearing o ur just 12 years old i dont give a shiot bout my age anmd iv never seen u surf so dont dis me or ill stab u now BITCH!!!!"

Let me start off by saying your spelling and grammar hurts my eyes..

From what i could actually make out of this terribly grammatically structured piece of crap is that this little punk has got some serious issues that need to be addressed asap for his sake or he might just end up having to eat through a straw for the rest of his life...

Kid, i dunno what gets you off, but for your own safety, hit the crack pipe after you've logged off sixty40...
  • Marthinus
    August 2007
    He claims to be a local at KBay... How do you older locals tolerate this attitude? I know if this was a grom at Onrus beach, that talked this much shit to someone more than 5 years his senior, he wouldn't be able to walk for 6 weeks...

Groms these days....
  • hugh grant
    August 2007
    Hey, I like his style.. Send him over here, the boy will do good!!
    Ps, Botha, you corrected his "magesty" on his spelling, but the correct word is majesty!! So uh yeah, thats pretty funny!! And spy, don't stress bra, if the King jumps you, I got your back yo!!
  • Marthinus
    August 2007
    hugh grant wrote:
    Ps, Botha, you corrected his "magesty" on his spelling, but the correct word is majesty!! So uh yeah, thats pretty funny!!

That was Spy, not me.. haha :wink: :)
  • JmoJmo
    August 2007
    Ya well, one of the bitter sweet aspects to Kalk Bay is that it still has a rideable wave when its 1ft. This means that laaities can ride plenty without any heavies on it and get a false sense of ownership.

Truth is that when the real Kalk Bay wakes up these guys don't feature at all, they either stay on the beach or just paddle in circles around the impact zone getting in the way.

In my opinion most of the real local boogers that ride the reef are pretty cool and are not the type to start causing kak with the youngsters, hopefully the groms can appreciate that and show some respect in the water...
  • koslovski001
    August 2007
    dont be hating, start particepating...

I live out in the northen suburbs, so no matter where I go for a session, I am a outsider, and when I was a but a wee booger the locals gave me uphill and now that I'm not much bigger locals and I dont have any issues...

I understand that I am playing in his yard and I give them the respect deserved.

Why is it always a big hoo haa...

oh and king you need to do some thing about that spelling and grammer, I cant even read what you are trying to say.

:lol:
  • Spy Dude
    August 2007
    Please dont let this string degenerate to a "locals sux/dont suck/who cares" debate, we did that, a week or two ago.
  • Stephan Becker
    August 2007
    na i rate it'll prob develope into a "groms hav no respect" debate?
    Fact is if a 12 YEAR OLD(just taking the nicky out if it) sent me a pm like that...well i don't support child abuse but I do support copral(spelling???) punishment.

Dude yr attitude sux, get yr ballie to moer u a few times an I promise it'll even fix yr spelling.

guess i'll be watching my inbox eh? :)
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    August 2007
    Steve buddy i though kids in SA were bad... but now i reckon they are saints compared to the average 8-18 year old kid in the UK...
    Saw a girl of about 10 in the supermarket tell her mom to F**k Off and called her a whore...

oath i would have been beaten into a pulp if i even knew the word whore at age 10...

but i agree respect is a big thing and i am a believer in Respect is EARNED, not GIVEN...
  • Spy Dude
    August 2007
    hahhahha... well thats cos the poms have laws agaisnt beating Kids. See what happens when a society gets toooo politically correct.

Dude its happeneing here.
    Smackdowns are the only way kids learn respect.

Anyways this child is 12, let him be... he has a mouth like a toilet and cant type to save his life, but he has to learn somewhere. Its a good indication of where Kids of today are at... sad but true. If the king lived in england, he would be a Shav... no doubt.
  • the king
    August 2007
    check martinius is always getting on groms like shouting at us and threatening to beat us up and im not like that but just am sik and tired of him dissing me and making fun of my friends and other groms....sorry if i offended anyone else but he should just stop dissing me then it would all be good...

cheers o and ya i respect everyone except marthinius!!!

peace out
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    August 2007
    for sure, and besides a 12 year old has no rights... they should be whipped by their parents... jees he hasnt even got to high school yet, pity they dont have initiation anymore, my year was the last at my school... man how i feared anyone older than me.. but i have paid my dues...
  • hugh grant
    August 2007
    Sorry Botha, spy!! Go Join ol Kingy in school, I am highly upset that I delegated the wrong spelling towards the Wrong individual!! So in retrospect, I now will take out my frustration of failure out on you know!! --Translation to King-- I made a booboo by shouting at va rong persoon, now i am being ugly to va persoon I should of bn shouting at, keep being good my lil skrumwam chum!!
  • Spy Dude
    August 2007
    bru i am like lisdexic ok..... and i type too fast for my brain.
  • Marthinus
    August 2007
    the king wrote:
    check martinius is always getting on groms like shouting at us and threatening to beat us up and im not like that but just am sik and tired of him dissing me and making fun of my friends and other groms....sorry if i offended anyone else but he should just stop dissing me then it would all be good...

cheers o and ya i respect everyone except marthinius!!!

peace out

First of all its Marthinus, not "martinius"...

Secondly, it was only ONE, very fair comment so get over yourself kiddo..

In all essence your user name speaks for itself... "The King" - that's exactly what you think yourself to be.. Sadly that's not the case and i'm sure this fact will come into realisation before you hit puberty... In the mean time you could try learning some respect, or simply just stay off sixty40 and avoid ruining your reputation even further...
  • the king
    August 2007
    i dont care how to spell your name i mean who would want to know how to spell some worthless piecr of trashes name!!!!!!!!!!just u stay off 6040 dissing other people...

tss,tss,tss...........screw you
  • Marthinus
    August 2007
    haha haha... Thank you for just spelling my point out.

This thread is getting a bit stale, so this will be my last post.. [EDIT: ok, maybe second last :lol: ]
  • Stephan Becker
    August 2007
    hahaha, i'll be honest this is one of few times i've laughed out loud while I was the only person in the room. :oops: No really, I u guys have natural sence of comedy! Luv this site!

Well it's tru, kids should be punished. My bro, who has jus gotten back from UK, told me about a kid(think he was also like 9 or 10) that moered his mom in the face after she refused to buy him a toy!! I mean, what!!? No respect, its sad tho.

Anyway enough about that, hope u all scoring waves coz i'm not. 1ft mush :(

• August 2007
    2ft mush!
  • Marthinus
    August 2007
    You guys are fortunate :wink: ... We only getting 0.5ft mush on my side :cry:
  • hugh grant
    August 2007
    Botha, I agree with you, If we can all chip in to send ol Kingy here, I got my slipper and left knee to sort out his little "issues" --Translation to kingy-- ur booboo gets u a smackie on yr bumbum--
  • Jared HoustonJared Houston
    August 2007
    hahaha..i can't believe this guy..take it easy king..gota few waves yesterday for trials at misty cliffs,was fairly fun..bleak for you marty
  • Len at ScienceLen at Science
    August 2007
    the King, Marthinus is one of my good friends. if you get my drift. len
  • Spy Dude
    August 2007
    Guys you are arguing with a 12 yr old.. chill. Its a kid, he doesnt know any better.
  • the king
    June 2009
    sorry for offending anyone!! :oops: :oops: i was small and was way too cocky..any way..i got sorted 0ut and so did my grammar.. cheers guys..keep the peace
  • Spy Dude
    June 2009
    This string was actually lank funny...
    Ya whatever king. Just dont be a doos and tune okes like that and its all cool.
    Good job no one knows who you are.... or do they?
    I have a good idea who you are, but i am not gonna bitch slap you ok :roll:
  • DoDgY RoDgY
    June 2009
    ja its kwl its kwl..changed my name!!
  • Scarecrow
    June 2009
    LMAO! I just finished watching SA bum out of the T20 semi's to Pakistan, so I was not in the best of moods and then I stumbled across this thread...wahahah, thanks guys for making me smile again this evening! So much aggro from people, hehe! Oh and Spy, I remember those good ol' days too well dude. I was too young to take part but all those names...LEGENDS!!! You forgot to include Schlebach in there though. He was a bit younger but def one of the old crew. Loved your comment about Mettie and company being irritating groms. They probably said the same about me back then - I did have a bad habit of paddling around all over the line-up at Long Beach, but I got plenty of great waves :lol:
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.