I got a copy!!!

• ElementreeElementree
    May 2007
    Awesome...i went to go buy some new fins, asked the sales dude whether or not they would be getting the mag and low and behold there it was!

I'm so stoked...at first glance it's sick! at second glance it's even sicker at third glance i picked up my board and launched a revo off of my sofa!

Shot guys great mag!!!

Thanks Sampi for the cool designs with the article and shot all for actually publishing my words...Peace! :lol:

Sixty40 Bodyboarding Magazine 3,396 views

19 Replies

• VaughanVaughan
    May 2007
    Damn, it sounds awesome. Hopefully mine will be arriving in the post soon (along with my new board)
  • ch4os_
    May 2007
    got my copy today, just had a quick skim throught it and its looking awesome!

got to say, the nice glosyy pages and lotsa Full page photos are hectic, hope to see some more in the next one!

Well done guys!

*goes to read all the articles* :D
  • bbuh
    May 2007
    yup..

got to say..its a dang good first issue.
    really impressed at the layout and photos..
    the only negative of the whole mag is the feature travel story..i just thought the mag was explosive and tight up until there and then it lost its edge...but it still is sick!!

KEEP UP THE SICK WORK GUYS!!!
  • DarkhorseDarkhorse
    May 2007
    very impressed guys!
    the quality is epc, and im now stoked cause i can keep it on my coffee table cause the quality and layout is rad and my parents will read it and be amped!
    stoked.
  • jbs
    May 2007
    I am blown away at how good that was for a first issue. Articles rocked and photo's were nuts! the physical quality of the mag is also off the charts, so nice and glossy...wanted to lick each page mmmmm!
    Keep up the insane work guys...thanks heaps to all involved!!!
  • Marthinus
    May 2007
    Damn still haven't got mine in the mail.. bleak.
    SAPO SUCKS!! haha..
  • ElementreeElementree
    May 2007
    Just go and buy a copy at your local...it's only 20 bucks, then you'll have two and won't feel bad about cutting the sick pic's out of one of them!
  • Chinnychinchin
    May 2007
    My mag was waiting for me in my postbox when I got home last night...pity the post man folded it in half.

But I want to congratulate everyone involved for a cracker first mag! Well done guys, awesome job!!
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    May 2007
    4 the WIN! got home on the eve of my 1st ever UK surf trip with reports that swell is 6 foot and what is waiting in my post box...

MY shiny new Sixty40 mag...

w00t not bad since i am in the uk..
    right time for a read...
  • byron777
    May 2007
    just got my copy in the post,well done guys.its definetly going to go from strength to strength,really impressed!
  • Sidebar
    June 2007
    Congrats okes.

had a squizz at the mag at my boets last night and im really impressed. The mag is world class. You guys have definetly put your money where your mouth is. And with a publication like that in hand i dont see that it would be to difficult to recruit advertisers and sponsors.

Cheers
  • floris
    June 2007
    Its kak cool i must say...hey!

Goood front cover and a excellent pic of.... u know who.. peter lambie in the center fold looking so relaxed ha ha!! What really catched my stray eye was the kieki pix!!!

keep it up da good work!!! :D

Bru Hafs
  • Elianderthehateful
    June 2007
    So am I the only noob who wasn't gotten his copy in the post yet????
  • scroffmeister
    June 2007
    I havnt recieved mine yet either, booooooooo
  • hugh grant
    June 2007
    Yeah, you bitch's!! Where's mine??
  • Marthinus
    June 2007
    Me neither.. But i stole my buddys copy so its cool.. hahaha..
    Its such a sick mag! Dig the whole theme and the design of the hole thing, sampi did a crazy job!!
  • hugh grant
    June 2007
    Got mine!! The mag is awesome.. Nice work you slaves to the corporate world!!
  • Scarecrow
    June 2007
    Bought myself a copy and....woohoo, sick, awesome!!! Well done guys. Keep it up and you'll have a dedicated readership for sure! 8)
  • lyle
    July 2007
    DO THEY STILL MAKE LOGIC MAG??? I HAVNT SEEN ONE SINCE LAST YEAR!!!!
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.