ODB WORLD TOUR

• Brandon Foster
    October 2003
    5th OF SEPTEMBER .03
    Well hello
    For all who didn‚t know I was just down in Puerto Escondido, for the Pro/AM Event they just had at Punta Colorado. Well what a trip. I was on my way down at the Oaxaca bus terminal when I was robbed. Yip buggers got away with my backpack with everything in it. Passport, Green Card, credit cards, cash (a lot), Game Boy, Midi Disc, Backgammon board, all my plane tickets, drivers license, student card, frequent flyer cards, bible and all my toiletries. I was sooooooooooooo bummed I then had to jump on 8 hours bus trip down to Puerto Escondido where luckily I met up with the rest of the competitors. Thanks to everyone for helping me sooooooooo much, Beto for the tickets, everyone that hooked it up with cash and food etc Anyway the contest was sick with all the boys charging conditions weren‚t the best but super fun and good times were had by all. In the end Hosa Rutherford got first in prone taking away $2000 us not to bad ay and Jeff Bragg took the DK and $500 us. I placed tie fourth and won the DK expression session that was a bit of a joke, in conclusion everyone was amped an won some cash so that also helped me. I had to try to get to Mexico City to the USA embassy so I traded my fins and board for a ticket and after a full day mission ended up at the USA embassy they hooked me up and gave me a complimentary pass for no reason. I think they had to cause I had so many people praying for me God was like give that boy a pass and the official hooked it up. Anyway after fighting one last time with the Mexican officials to let me out the country with no passport or documents and a few sketchy times in Mexico City (did I mention I speak absolutely no Spanish) I made it to San Diego safe and sound. Well praise God for that, it felt so good to be on USA soil again. No begins the long process of replacements of all my stolen stuff. Anyway so if your Mexico and see someone walking around with my passport claiming to be a South African jump them.
    Well CHEERS
    GOD BLESS
    BRANDON (ODB) FOSTER
    PS sorry no photos from this trip due to hectic times and no Ralph Sanchez

Travel 1,131 views

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.