Lets Revive the Sixty40 Forum

• ronald911ronald911
    November 2013

The Online Coverage of Sixty40 is getting stronger, especially now with the online Magazine, but there's still a lot of missing aspects about it.

We spoke about this 2 years ago, when I made a topic "Is Sixty40 Dead?" and it grabbed a lot of attention from everyone and we all made "commitments" but nothing happened after that.

http://www.sixty40.co.za/discussion/2711/is-sixty40-dying

I know the South African Bodyboarding scene is rather small compared to Australia and it's understandable. But it would be awesome to revive the forum again. I mean, some of the best Bodyboarding advice I ever got, was on this forum, from getting board advice, bottom turning advice (when I just got into the sport as a 14 year old grom) to travel advice..

And we even had cool discussions about some non-bodyboarding related things, but we're still communicating with those who share similar interests.

It's really sad to see that I'm the first one posting in the last 2 years.

We really need to revamp the forum a little, (I'm prepared to help wherever I can), merge it with the real site and get things back like it was in the old days - and then add some things to make even more attractive.

SWEETNESS!

Cheers

Bodyboarding 4,157 views

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.