Earthdance 2006

• brandon.k
    September 2006
    just here to inform all you emo punk rock bodyboarders that you should give a trance party a try - earthdance was Baf@#! worth every cent.

Still crying.................

Miscellaneous 1,520 views

8 Replies

• Spy Dude
    September 2006
    ballie repsonce... what is EMO?

I did both desert storm parties, so over the whole trance thing now, but have a good time stomping in the dust (sneeze, sneeze)
  • KellyKelly
    September 2006
    Went to an emo concert last night ... I'm lost with all the classifications so I just ignore mostly but your question got me curious ...
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=emo wrote:
    emo

A genre of music that began in the 1980s and has had three main waves. The first wave involved hardcore punk bands from the DC scene who's singers would give exceptionally emotional performances. This became known as emocore or emotive hardcore.

The second wave of emo began in the early 90s when the bands began to add indie influences to create a lighter version of emotional punk. This is much closer to the style of emo that we see today.

Sadly, the modern wave of emo has abandoned the strategy of making good music that actually means something in favor of creating marketable music that sells to hormonal teens who feel that suicide is cool.
  • brandon.k
    September 2006
    emo's a genre of rock, punk, etc. theres so many different types of punk and rock, etc i lost interest years ago. its just out of most of the profiles of boogeres ive checked out most people are into the whole rock scene. So basically are there any other boogers out there that busted earthdance?? or dig the trance scene??
  • Spy Dude
    September 2006
    fully, brandon it goes full circle, have fun along the way, enjoy the adventures, trust me 10 yrs from now you aint gonna be doing trance parties.
  • brandon.k
    September 2006
    i hope not - i definitly wont be able to surf after that......
  • alone.productions
    September 2006
    Quote:
    Sadly, the modern wave of emo has abandoned the strategy of making good music that actually means something...

fall out boy...
  • cherrie
    November 2006
    punk is alive again! tis just a shame people now a days dont really know the true essence of punk and rock eg. punk was about standing up for your rights and the whole anarcy movement took the world's youth to another level in understanding human rights and their goverments who take the law in their own hands. it was the start of communication through music
    now its about pink shoes and short skirts....
  • hugh grant
    December 2006
    I love emo!! its what I live for!!! whens the party at???
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.