Drug Trials UK

• March 2006
    Just thought anyone interested might want to review the link about a trial that has gone horribly wrong. This was actually a trial that myself and a few other bodyboarders were trying to get onto... Oh well close call. But should be on there next one starting beginning of April...

This rarely happens for the whole study to end up like this. But they are generally pretty safe to say...

Keep it tidy guys !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4808836.stm

God Bless
    Mark

Miscellaneous 1,291 views

3 Replies

• KellyKelly
    March 2006
    That is about as bad as I have heard.

I would suggest finding out as much information as possible before signing up, especially if you can find out results on any animal testing - if they provide that. But maybe Mark and any other guys who have been on them can give some good advice.

Generally as Mark has said there have not been many bad cases but I have met one guy who did a bad trial. You only have one body and spare parts are hard to come by ... so probably safest to make an informed decision - you wouldn't have wanted to end up on this drug trial.
  • spongekingspongeking
    March 2006
    E-Z money ££££££'s! I know a guy who lost his stomach lining for 6months and another who wanted to chop off and then re-attach his little toe for Twenty large! I guess having a head the size of a watermelon puts things into perspective

Spongekings Rule the wOrLd
  • ChilternburtChilternburt
    December 2006
    no offence but i think every person supposedly knows someone who was gonna get 20k for the toe thing, yet i have asked at most of the trial places and i asked Darryl Nelson, and they never heard of it, and i reckon Nelson has funded more trips by drug trial than any other saffa...
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.