Commenting on Surfspots...

• BB4life
    August 2005
    Hey Kelly,

Dont you think it would be cool if people could comment on Surspots? Almost like the same format as commenting on pictures but it could mean people could compare spots with eatchother and comment on how heavy others are, you know just normal crap...

Cheers,

Jack de Jong

Site Suggestions 1,679 views

3 Replies

• kimon
    August 2005
    thats a goood plan but can be abused ie.givin away too many details. so i say yes if its moderated!
  • JmoJmo
    August 2005
    The problem is that you would be getting comments on spots from riders that might not actually know the spot that well... the guys who know the spot are probably too busy riding!
  • KellyKelly
    February 2007
    Just going through the suggestions ... this was added some back now. Sorry I didn't post to this topic to advise. Thanks for the suggestion Jack.

Kimon - it's up to everyone to moderate ... just drop us an email through the contact form. The aim of sixty40 is not to give away locations of lesser known spots - so please everyone do your bit and I'll do mine to remove any unwarranted comments.

Jmo - I'm allowing comments on spots but it is up to you to judge whether or not it is expert opinion. If it was a well respected local then I'd value the opinion. But all for a bit of fun.
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.