pozi in kuta?

• Lea
    July 2005
    hey, anyone know of a reasonable cheap cool place to stay in kuta for a few days? Fat yogi's is full. who else in indo in Aug?
    shot
    lea

Accommodation/Car Pool 1,664 views

2 Replies

• Peter Lambert
    July 2005
    Hi Lea,

We where in kuta last week and stayed at a pretty cool place called "Hotel Kendi Mass... I will see if I can find a slip with a phone number for you... basically they have basic rooms for about 110 000 rupees (no aircon, but nice balcony), delux (aircon) for about 160 000 rupees, and superdelux aircon, massive double bed huge bathroom etc... for about 220 000 rupees... they have a nice pool, good grounds and it is 5 min walk from the beach (close to kuta reef) 2 min to internet cafe and atm. they also give free breakfast, and the food there for lunch and supper is super cheap... eg a nice jaffle is about 12 000 and a main meal is about 20 000 .... the accomodation might be a little bit more now becaus it is now holiday season and there is somthing like a 20% tax from the goverment on accomodation during season.... wave where good while we where there 27 june to 18 july.
    best regards, and good luck with the trip...

Peter Lambert
  • Lea
    July 2005
    hey, shot! just tune me the tel num if u have. is it in poppies lane? if is, which one?
  • Post a Reply

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2024 Sixty40 Bodyboarding. All rights reserved.